NEW YORK JETS DRAFT+ GREAT FAN PAGE Topic

Posted by miket33 on 9/23/2010 4:23:00 PM (view original):
Listen, you piece of human garbage, we both know whats what and so does everyone else.  Its no suprise to me.  I can't make you honor your bets but we know the truth.
9/23/2010 5:17 PM
DOWN GO THE FISH!
 TAYLOR GETS GATORADED BY REX!
OH HELLS YEAH!
9/27/2010 9:04 AM
Not going to get ahead of ourselves.  2-1.  Very nice.

They lost to a good team by a point and beat 2 pretty good teams.  I like what I see so far.  This is a solid team.  LONG way to playoffs, let alone Superbowl.

Even the worst of the Mark Sanchez haters have to say he has looked great so far.
9/28/2010 12:28 AM
JETS STEAL TREVOR PRYCE FROM RAVENS
9/30/2010 2:43 PM
What a great all around win.  Can't find a bad thing to say.  (Except that the Bills are a bad team and they had better kicked their *****).

But ya know what?  They did kick their *****.  Trap game?  LOL Trap this!  Real good teams don't fall for trap games.

And we get Revis, Pace, and Holmes back next week.

And washed up Cromarte held Lee Evans to 1 catch.  Best #2 corner in the game playing with 1 off the 3 best #1 corners in the game.  Nice.
10/3/2010 7:12 PM (edited)
Posted by antoncresten on 9/30/2010 2:43:00 PM (view original):
JETS STEAL TREVOR PRYCE FROM RAVENS
Made an impact right away when Shaun Ellis went down with an injury.  Nice job Rex/Tannenbaum, as usual.
10/3/2010 7:10 PM
So Lynch and Moss are out of the division.  Thats gotta be a good thing.

Of course we got the Vikes and Moss 1st game Monday night.
10/6/2010 2:59 PM
Yep.  What injury will Revis fake this time?
10/8/2010 3:35 PM
Yeah he was so embarrased he sat out the next 2 weeks.

Moron

This is why I made that bet with you.  So your dumbass would go away for a year.
10/9/2010 7:05 AM
Actually, I'll bet that's exactly why he sat out two weeks.  They played the Dolphins and Bills, so he could afford to sit out for 2 weeks and sell it, to protect his ego.  It wouldn't look good on a guy to hold out like a whiny ***** for a new contract and then give up one of the sickest TD catches ever.
10/9/2010 11:19 AM
Idiot
10/9/2010 4:11 PM
This is the biggest problem with you.  No one can have a good, heated, constructive debate with you about any of your teams because you take it personally, get your panties in a wad and go postal on everyone. 

Are you dating Revis? Does he need you to come flying to his defense to protect him?  Everyone saw him get humiliated on that Moss catch and I'll bet more people than not believe he came up "lame" just to protect his image and ego.  But of course, anyone who says that is just trying to provoke good ol' primate.  They can't actually be speaking the truth, since the Mets and Jets don't have any negative qualities.

Grow up.
10/9/2010 4:42 PM

Why would I even debate this with you?  The man faked an injury and missed 2 GAMES because he was embarrassed???!!!??  Are you really serious?  Are you REALLY that stupid?????

Unbelievable.

10/10/2010 6:44 AM
Nope, I'm not that stupid.  Revis is REALLY that full of himself.  Wouldn't shock me in the least and I doubt I'm the only one who believes it.  The guy was willing to hurt his team by holding out for more money...I wouldn't put it past him to protect his image by sitting two games.
10/10/2010 11:38 AM
Another big exciting Jet win.

If they can get past Denver this week (no easy task) they got a clear shot to Pats in Week 13.  10-2 or 11-1 isn't out of the realm of reality.
10/12/2010 8:17 PM
◂ Prev 1...12|13|14|15|16...61 Next ▸
NEW YORK JETS DRAFT+ GREAT FAN PAGE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.