9/27/2009 4:24 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By mudbone1969 on 7/22/2007
MY FAVORITE JET DRAFT BUSTS
JOHNNY LAM JONES
JEFF LAGEMAN
BLAIR THOMAS
ROGER VICK
OH WHAT FUN WE HAD!!!

Johhny Lam Jones was alright and Jeff Lageman was a star.

Now you want to talk about busts ........ Lets not forget about the rifle, Browning Neagle!
10/4/2009 5:31 PM
You know whats funny?

The Chi-Town boys can have their Bear/Cubs forums, and the St. Louis Cards fans have a thread, as do the San Fran. Giants. The Bengals and the Packers both have threads. The Red Sox have a couple.

In each of this threads its a place were their fans can come together and talk about THEIR teams. Nice, friendly, fun.

But what happens if the Mets or Jets fans start a thread. What does that thread consist of? Every person on the site coming on to bash them. This thread has 4 pages, 3 of which is bashing them.

Why can't we be alone to cheer (or suffer) what are teams, amoong ourselves?

And you say theres not NY jealousy and envy? HA!
10/4/2009 5:39 PM
SAME ******* INVADED ME RANGERS ROCK THREAD
10/4/2009 5:44 PM
Any thread started by cresticle is fair game, since he ruins so many other threads himself.

A Jet thread started by any other Jet fan would likely be fully ignored.
10/4/2009 5:51 PM
This post could not be converted. To view the original post's thread, click here.
10/4/2009 5:52 PM
Actually to be honest I remember Lageman being pretty disruptive for a few years there. Maybe not a star, but I wouldn't call him "marginal" either.

Oh yeah....

Primetime17.
10/4/2009 5:55 PM
It may just be that the Jets hadn't had a good DLineman since Gerry Freakin Philbin and it made Lageman seem better than he was, but he was better than marginal. Lets say somewhere in between marginal and very good.
10/4/2009 5:59 PM
hey avid... why you going to make me call you a jerkoff again when Im trying to be adult?

Where did I put my foot in my mouth?

By the way .... you are a grasious winner, (even though the bet is far from over)

Jerkoff!

Couldn't help it.

10/4/2009 6:02 PM
This post could not be converted. To view the original post's thread, click here.
10/4/2009 6:05 PM
So you're a jerkoff with a dictionary.

Good for you
10/4/2009 6:06 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By mudbone1969 on 10/04/2009Any thread started by cresticle is fair game, since he ruins so many other threads himself.

A Jet thread started by any other Jet fan would likely be fully ignored

Yeah I forgot about the cresten factor.

Screw all you guys, I like him.

My fellow Met/Jet fan.
10/4/2009 6:09 PM

"I'm a fat pig with buck-teeth. I look like a fat Ron White. God I hope there's an Arby's around here..."
10/4/2009 6:16 PM
Adult?
10/4/2009 6:18 PM

"MY ANUS IS SORE!!!!!!!"
10/4/2009 6:20 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8...61 Next ▸
NEW YORK JETS DRAFT+ GREAT FAN PAGE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.