WKRP Radio (or How to Rebuild a Disaster) Topic

Anyone else get excited thinking there'd be a Winter Meetings post? No such luck, unfortunately.
5/6/2008 10:24 PM
Rule 5 draft is today. I will try to get my Winter Meetings/Season preview up in the next couple of days. Been real busy away from HBD lately, I was lucky to get enough time to do all my offseason moves with this team.
5/7/2008 8:37 AM
bump
7/13/2008 11:24 AM
somebody pin this. just as good as aaron/ruth.
7/26/2008 4:03 PM
Due to reasons unrelated to HBD, I need to keep cutting back my teams, and as a result I will not be returning to Addicted Users next season, ending with several winning seasons and one LCS appearance, but no pennants. Whoever takes over this team is welcome to continue this thread if they like. Check out the league's thread in the Classifieds if you are interested.
7/27/2008 9:12 AM
Hey c-wood, sorry to hear we won't be getting any more updates but truly appreciate the information you have provided in this thread. Good luck with your other teams.
7/28/2008 12:52 AM
I'm very inexperienced, as you can see by this being my first post. I've read the forums inside and out trying to prepare myself to succeed at this, and I consider this to be the HBD Bible. Thus, when I saw the opening for this team, I began to salivate. I am thrilled to announce that the Cincinnati Venus Fly Traps, in response to new ownership, have migrated to Washington D.C. As the "Venus Fly Traps" were a registered trademark, I have reclaimed the historical nickname, "Senators." I will continue to update this thread, though in nowhere near the quality with which CSherwood has treated us . I find that a continuation of extensive publicity for this franchise is only proper in maintaining its prestige. Feel free to comment as you like!
8/4/2008 9:03 PM
On second thought, it seems only appropriate that the established "Cincinnati Venus Flytraps" be preserved. Former Cincinnati mayor, Jerry Springer, called me and said how much this team meant to the town. With the Ohio city's economy in mind, I shall keep everything the same (pending csherwood's approval.)
8/4/2008 9:15 PM
you sir are an enigma.

another pbr please.
8/4/2008 10:16 PM
what does pbr stand for?
8/4/2008 10:24 PM
pabst dude.
8/4/2008 10:25 PM
haha. i suppose i would be more entertaining if i were drunk...
8/4/2008 10:27 PM
riddle me this....
8/4/2008 10:28 PM
yes, batman?
8/4/2008 10:29 PM
Congrats, man and good luck with the team.
8/4/2008 10:31 PM
◂ Prev 1...20|21|22|23|24...27 Next ▸
WKRP Radio (or How to Rebuild a Disaster) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.