BEWARE OF SLEAZY USER: DBLAINE Topic

Don't let this guy in your league. He joined Shtickless 2, and in each offseason gave massive backloaded contracts to free agents. When questioned at the time, he claimed that he wasn't going to leave before they were up. Now that the guys are getting old and the contracts are piling up, he's announced his intention to drop the league after this season.
Keep an eye out for him joining your league, unless you just want scumbags for whatever reason.
9/23/2007 12:48 PM
Yeah the guy is a hypocrite nut, totally out of his mind. He's taken the fun out of more than one league by his remarks and actions.
9/23/2007 3:43 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
i guess gin is a little scared he's facing me in the playoffs so this is exactly why he posts NOW. WHAT A PUSS
9/23/2007 7:20 PM
IF THE TEAM DIDNT HAVE THE LEAGUES BEST RECORD YOU CAN RIP THE SIGNINGS.
9/23/2007 7:21 PM
GIN, MUST BE CONCERNED ABOUT DEVELOPEMENT OF YOUNGER PLAYERS AND NOT ABOUT SIGNING FREE AGENTS, THAT MUST BE WHY HE SPENT 0 ON HIGH SCHOOL, COLLEGE, AND INTERNATIONAL SCOUTING, THE MINIMUM 5M ON PROSPECTS. AND YOU GUESSED IT, THE REST ON PLAYER PAYROLL. EXCEPT HE ABOUT 14M OUT THERE WHEN HE GOT OUTBID BY 14.1M
9/23/2007 7:28 PM
These threads are always entertaining.
9/23/2007 8:08 PM
RSF! RSF! RSF!
9/23/2007 8:12 PM
I don't know what dblaine did in Shitckless, nor do I care, but I will say that in 5 seasons with him in No Quitters there has never been any problems or issues at all. Quality owner IMO.
9/23/2007 8:17 PM
Not to interrupt dblaine's beautiful breakdown or anything, and apologies to the reader for redlining his alias...but dblaine - do you deny that you informed the commish a few weeks ago of your plan to drop despite stating at the time of dishing out those contracts you said you'd see them through?
Either you're a team wrecker or you're not, quit avoiding the subject.
9/23/2007 8:24 PM
We've also not seen anything like this in five seasons of Fisk. While he doesn't get along with everyone in the league, he seems like a solid owner to me.
9/23/2007 8:25 PM
Yeah I've not seen anything really in 4 seasons in Lasorda either.
9/23/2007 8:33 PM
i haven't either but that's only cuz i blocked him.
9/23/2007 8:34 PM
Really? No deals to 33 year olds that have them getting 16.6 mil at 36 years old?
If this isn't occuring in other worlds, it just goes to back the fact that he was giving those deals because he never intended to pay them out.
9/23/2007 8:34 PM
That league is tarded up fairly badly.
9/23/2007 8:37 PM
1|2|3...14 Next ▸
BEWARE OF SLEAZY USER: DBLAINE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.