2011 Stanley Cup Champions Thread Topic

Is randle still whining about Campbell handing the series to the Bruins? Blocking him has made this thread much more enjoyable.
6/12/2011 9:13 AM
Posted by randle44 on 6/12/2011 1:29:00 AM (view original):
  No problem  Raucous ,im waiting on SAK  05nomar05 and Muddy and Jimbo ..the posers..with the big traps ..i doubt ill get a reply..they acuse me of not posting  but we will see what transpires ?..hypocrites with no back bone ..ill lose and be classy about it .waiting on a response from the hypocrites..
Sorry, but i don't have the free funds at the moment.

In the meantime, keep posting.  
6/12/2011 10:37 AM
Cmon Sak ,i know your not the betting type its ok,i knew there wouldnt be a bet ,but dont start with the Muddy stuff..blocking me but reading every post,is so lame ..how does Muddy get me banned but he never reads my posts?  cmon SAK your better than that ..let the baby have his bottle ..your not like that are u?
6/12/2011 6:26 PM
1 more win. Just one. Here's hoping for a repeat of the 2009 Finals...where the home team won every game...except for Game 7.
6/14/2011 5:46 AM
Posted by SAKABAKBRG on 6/14/2011 5:46:00 AM (view original):
1 more win. Just one. Here's hoping for a repeat of the 2009 Finals...where the home team won every game...except for Game 7.
+1
6/14/2011 8:31 AM
It really comes down to #1 in blue.  It is completely on his shoulders.
6/14/2011 8:38 AM
For all the whining from Canucks fans about how the refs are on the Bruins side, I have the following stat:

Power Plays in the Final: Canucks 31 Boston 26

Yup, the refs are sure out to get the Canucks.
6/15/2011 9:35 AM
Ha!  The fact they haven't whistled them for flopping is beyond laughable.
6/15/2011 10:07 AM

A detailed look back at game seven, which due to a scheduling error had to be published twelve hours early:

http://www.downgoesbrown.com/2011/06/detailed-look-back-at-game-seven-which.html

6/15/2011 1:45 PM
Attention all Bruins fans.......BIG SALE on tissues at Costco, better stock-up, you will need them in about 4.5 hours????
6/15/2011 6:05 PM
Yes we will...for those tears of joy!
6/15/2011 7:00 PM
Good luck, Bruins fans.  I hope you get to feel the greatest feeling you can have as a hockey fan tonight.  I will be rooting hard for you all night.  Your fanbase deserves it after all the down years you had.  I truly hope you'll be rewarded tonight.

Canuck fans can go suck it hard after 7uongo cries again.
6/15/2011 7:29 PM
To Sak and all the Bruins fans...............I reach out with a virtual hand shake.  A sincere good luck tonight, both teams have been on a long and glorious ride with their fans.......but it comes to an end tonight.  If you win I will be the first to offer sincere congrats.......If you lose part of me will feel your pain..Take to the ice!!!!

Tonight is not a night to throw verbal jabs at each other teams true fans. I have never jabbed at the Bruins or their fans except in good fun and I won't do it tonight.

Cheers and Enjoy the game...........It's going to be a short off season for both teams.
6/15/2011 8:13 PM
Posted by juskay on 6/15/2011 8:13:00 PM (view original):
To Sak and all the Bruins fans...............I reach out with a virtual hand shake.  A sincere good luck tonight, both teams have been on a long and glorious ride with their fans.......but it comes to an end tonight.  If you win I will be the first to offer sincere congrats.......If you lose part of me will feel your pain..Take to the ice!!!!

Tonight is not a night to throw verbal jabs at each other teams true fans. I have never jabbed at the Bruins or their fans except in good fun and I won't do it tonight.

Cheers and Enjoy the game...........It's going to be a short off season for both teams.
Well said.
6/15/2011 8:19 PM
YEAH!
6/15/2011 8:43 PM
◂ Prev 1...62|63|64|65|66...73 Next ▸
2011 Stanley Cup Champions Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.