2011 Stanley Cup Champions Thread Topic

OK Bruin fans..........This is your chance to defend Tim Thomas's selfish actions.  Let's hear it???
1/24/2012 12:56 AM
He made a personal choice. It's his loss. I don't understand why this is huge news.
1/24/2012 5:46 AM
Other news, Ference's suspension... I thought 3 games was a little extreme for that collision.  Do you think that he got the extra games because he is outspoken about dirty hits and they should be tougher on suspensions?
1/24/2012 8:17 AM
Thomas will be asked to waive his no trade claus.  Bet he is moved by Valentines day???  For his sake to a Canadian based team.  I could think of lots of names to call Thomas, but most newspapers have already used up all the good ones.  Most people who are right wing are laughing at the whole situation because for some reason it is the Left Wingers who are sticking up for Thomas.......It's a fickle/free world we live in. 
1/25/2012 7:33 PM
Posted by raucous on 1/24/2012 8:17:00 AM (view original):
Other news, Ference's suspension... I thought 3 games was a little extreme for that collision.  Do you think that he got the extra games because he is outspoken about dirty hits and they should be tougher on suspensions?
hmmm...according to some people in here Bruin players get a free ride when it comes to suspensions.....

1/26/2012 1:45 AM
Also, anyone else here noticing that it is the Canuck fans who seem to be spitting fire and venom at Thomas?  I wonder why....

1/26/2012 1:48 AM
Posted by holer on 1/26/2012 1:48:00 AM (view original):
Also, anyone else here noticing that it is the Canuck fans who seem to be spitting fire and venom at Thomas?  I wonder why....

Because Thomas is a boob..............He won't be a Bruin for much longer, and I will still say he is a boob.  He is a loner, selfish, self centered boob.  He tried to draw attention to himself while his team should have got all the attention.  If he really hates the USA government then why not give back his Silver medal?  I am sure his views on the government were the same back in 2010 when he suited up for the USA? 
1/26/2012 2:32 AM
It is possible to love your country and not the government.
1/26/2012 5:41 AM
i really enjoyed that 6-5 game against the flyers last week. One of the best games ive watched this year. I think the orange and black match up much better against the bruins this year than last. Will be an awesome series if we meet again in the playoffs.
1/26/2012 7:12 AM (edited)
Posted by SAKABAKBRG on 1/26/2012 5:41:00 AM (view original):
It is possible to love your country and not the government.
Believe it or not, a lot of people here do that too!

1/26/2012 1:01 PM

Because they have ***** players who can't take any punishment?
1/26/2012 2:31 PM
Posted by raucous on 1/26/2012 2:31:00 PM (view original):

Count me out ...im a Canuck fan  and Thomas has a ring ...that is all that counts ..i dont care if he Bangs sheep at midnight ..... yes the Sedins cannot take punishment ..Gillis needs to address the Sisters lack of balls ... a couple of thugs in the line up equals a cup win for the Canucks ...you need to protect the p#ssy's ...easy as that
1/26/2012 9:07 PM

I find it kinda funny that a bunch of ******* took the big bad Bruins to 7 games. How does this happen?

1/26/2012 9:56 PM
Posted by styckman on 1/26/2012 9:56:00 PM (view original):

I find it kinda funny that a bunch of ******* took the big bad Bruins to 7 games. How does this happen?

first 2 games were  a toss up that vancouver managed to win ,after that it was all bruins..it couldve easily gone 4-0 for boston..did you see the Sedins in Boston last game? they were scared sh!tless along with Edler ..
1/27/2012 9:53 PM
Posted by randle44 on 1/26/2012 9:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by raucous on 1/26/2012 2:31:00 PM (view original):

Count me out ...im a Canuck fan  and Thomas has a ring ...that is all that counts ..i dont care if he Bangs sheep at midnight ..... yes the Sedins cannot take punishment ..Gillis needs to address the Sisters lack of balls ... a couple of thugs in the line up equals a cup win for the Canucks ...you need to protect the p#ssy's ...easy as that
Once again, Randle make me laugh.  Thomas probably needs a step ladder to get the job done.
1/29/2012 8:24 AM
◂ Prev 1...67|68|69|70|71...73 Next ▸
2011 Stanley Cup Champions Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.