PACKERS: Datone Jones is latest DL bust drafted Topic

Continues previous (now full) thread.
Packers have a bye this weekend, but may find out if Koren Robinson's suspension is lifted.
10/15/2007 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By kermit on 10/15/2007

That was Franks in the end zone, and it was a ridiculous call.. the Bears got that call last week. Where's the consistency?
Anyone else notice in the Cowboys/Pats game when they were lining up for a field goal attempt the official tap the d-lineman over the center on the back to get him to move over? Would have been nice if the Packers would have got the same courtesy instead of a flag that resulted in a 1st down during the Bears game. Consistency as a whole would be nice.
10/15/2007 3:47 PM
Highlights from Coach Mike McCarthy's press conference:
Bubba will likely miss a few weeks (but still needs more tests) and will probably be replaced by practice squadder Ryan Krause.
McCarthy singled out Chad Clifton when discussing run blocking, which he says has "not improved". (He denies that it's regressed however).
The team doesn't practice deep throws very much, especially during the season; some of Favre's attempts were "in the air too long". No kidding.
Not sure if Morency will be healthy enough this season to practice every day.
10/15/2007 3:51 PM
So what are you going to do during wild-card weekend? Bet you weren't planning on having a week off then.
10/15/2007 4:03 PM
Still 10 games to go, a little early to worry about the playoffs.
10/15/2007 4:08 PM
I don't think so.

5-1.

Upcoming wins:
at Kansas City
Minnesota
at Detroit
Oakland
at St. Louis
Detroit

That's 11 wins.

Other games:
at Denver
Carolina
at Dallas
at Chicago

The Packers would really have to struggle to lose all four.

It's not inconceivable that they'd split them.

13-3, first-round bye.
10/15/2007 4:42 PM
lions will beat the packers on thanksgiving
10/15/2007 5:33 PM
yup
10/15/2007 5:34 PM
Nice job with the thread fill.
10/15/2007 6:07 PM
Packers SHOULD definitely beat KC, Minnesota, Detroit x2, Oakland, St. Louis, and Carolina. However, chances are they'll trip up at least once (likely Thanksgiving Day), and possibly twice. Consider Dallas a loss and Chicago a win, and Denver is a toss-up. Worst case scenario they'll probably go 11-5, more likely though 12-4 or better.
10/15/2007 6:26 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By zlionsfan on 10/15/2007I don't think so.

5-1.

Upcoming wins:
at Kansas City
Minnesota
at Detroit
Oakland
at St. Louis
Detroit

That's 11 wins.

Other games:
at Denver
Carolina
at Dallas
at Chicago

The Packers would really have to struggle to lose all four.

It's not inconceivable that they'd split them.

13-3, first-round bye.
Really? I KNOW you have the courage of your convictions to back this nugget up with a bet! You win if the Pack win 13. I win if they win 12 or less.

Whatchasay? Or are you another razorclams?
10/15/2007 6:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zlionsfan on 10/15/2007I don't think so.

5-1.

Upcoming wins:
at Kansas City
Minnesota
at Detroit
Oakland
at St. Louis
Detroit

they'll blow at least one of these.
10/15/2007 7:37 PM
i can't wait for thanksgiving football
10/15/2007 8:02 PM
I dont think you can count on the Packers beating the Vikings. Look at what they did against the Bears. Adrian Peterson is a man-child and will probably run wild over the Packers.
10/15/2007 8:05 PM
Um, didn't the Packers already beat them once, at the Humphrey?
10/15/2007 8:24 PM
1|2|3...65 Next ▸
PACKERS: Datone Jones is latest DL bust drafted Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.