PACKERS: Datone Jones is latest DL bust drafted Topic

I read edso's stuff all the time.  It helps balance out the blocking of randletard and the sheer idiocy of JTard.

THANKS, EDSO!! 
12/26/2011 8:10 PM
CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12/26/2011 8:14 PM
12/26/2011 10:13 PM
 jimbo and muddy in the packers thread?   where is security?  only for winners  sorry losers ...and your tard responses are so 1995 ...get a life
12/28/2011 10:35 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.

Flynn is to Rodgers as Cassell was to Brady?

1/1/2012 6:01 PM

PEYTON MANNING = ALL-TIME GREATEST QB?

1/1/2012 6:01 PM
the season didn't lie....we have sufficient sample size here to judge
1/1/2012 6:05 PM
Flynn made himself a lot of money today.
1/1/2012 11:21 PM
Sitting a number of starters, the Packers continued their game of "can you outscore us?" behind Matt Flynn in the regular season finale. Detroit almost did, but fell short in the end as had most other opponents this season. Flynn throws for franchise records of 480 yards and six TDs as Green Bay rallies to beat the Lions 45-41. Detroit hasn't won a game in the state of Wisconsin since 1991.
1/1/2012 11:23 PM
Pretty hilarious that the debate has been about Rodgers vs. Favre, and now Matt Flynn holds the franchise's two biggest single game passing records
1/1/2012 11:49 PM
Posted by edsortails on 12/26/2011 8:04:00 PM (view original):
I know that jt has had some trouble with the is it sarcasm or isn't it thing here before, but I thought certain that everybody would agree that the last thing on RACs mind would be the Patriots and would understand the comment for what it was....oh well

also, 16-0 is not something I would ever reference as a record......the record for consecutive wins is
Funny how everytime someone points out something you say as retarded, it magically becomes sarcasm.  Even the majority of the low IQs on this site can see through that smokescreen
1/1/2012 11:51 PM
Scumbag Packers:

1/1/2012 11:58 PM
Posted by Jtpsops on 1/1/2012 11:51:00 PM (view original):
I know that jt has had some trouble with the is it sarcasm or isn't it thing here before, but I thought certain that everybody would agree that the last thing on RACs mind would be the Patriots and would understand the comment for what it was....oh well

also, 16-0 is not something I would ever reference as a record......the record for consecutive wins is
Funny how everytime someone points out something you say as retarded, it magically becomes sarcasm.  Even the majority of the low IQs on this site can see through that smokescreen
you are seriously beyond help....there really is nothing else to say here

there is nobody that rages with such delusional self-defense (OK, maybe not nobody--primetime had that same need to fight back against whoever and whatever, even if nothing was there to fight against)...which is cool and all, it does take all kinds to motivate these forums
1/2/2012 4:07 PM
Posted by edsortails on 1/2/2012 4:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jtpsops on 1/1/2012 11:51:00 PM (view original):

you are seriously beyond help....there really is nothing else to say here

there is nobody that rages with such delusional self-defense (OK, maybe not nobody--primetime had that same need to fight back against whoever and whatever, even if nothing was there to fight against)...which is cool and all, it does take all kinds to motivate these forums
Sorry, but TP was/is the worst.

That's all.
1/3/2012 9:05 AM
◂ Prev 1...55|56|57|58|59...65 Next ▸
PACKERS: Datone Jones is latest DL bust drafted Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.