Lefty 2B Topic

yes... but they played on clockwise field in savannah.
4/29/2008 8:35 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By gregis111 on 4/29/2008
I'll try to do it. Would it be the same if a right handed SS tried to turn a reverse double play? (1B becomes 3B, 3B becomes 1B).

Not sure why this hasn't been suggested before actually... 50 pages before someone figured that out!
4/29/2008 9:03 PM
If only "coach" hadn't forgotten the "cord" when he "filmed" uncleal "turning double plays," we would be watching the "video" right now.

Stupid coach.

5/1/2008 4:48 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By rojorider on 4/29/2008
Quote: Originally Posted By gregis111 on 4/29/2008

I'll try to do it. Would it be the same if a right handed SS tried to turn a reverse double play? (1B becomes 3B, 3B becomes 1B).

Not sure why this hasn't been suggested before actually... 50 pages before someone figured that out
Great idea, but it couldn't work. The guy at 2B, the inverted SS, would need to be handed or else all hell could break loose and you'd end up with two guys in the hospital. And if you have a y to play inverted SS, just have him be the one who ends up in the sling.
5/1/2008 6:06 AM
It may be time to start posting coach's personal info again.
5/1/2008 6:16 AM
Rather than that, I say ... leave "coach" out of this. Clearly, he knows nothing about it, and if we start asking him why he lost the cord on the videos of Uncle Al turning two -handed, he's going to start getting paranoid like Eddie Murphy in "Bowfinger."

Here's what we need ... we need to have a Whatifsports user in San Diego show up at one of uncleal's ballgames with a video camera and offer to shoot the footage right then and there.

5/2/2008 6:44 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By mikeclaw on 5/02/2008
Rather than that, I say ... leave "coach" out of this. Clearly, he knows nothing about it, and if we start asking him why he lost the cord on the videos of Uncle Al turning two -handed, he's going to start getting paranoid like Eddie Murphy in "Bowfinger."

Here's what we need ... we need to have a Whatifsports user in San Diego show up at one of uncleal's ballgames with a video camera and offer to shoot the footage right then and there.

What makes you think uncleal brings his glove with him to keep score?
5/2/2008 9:36 AM
Here is the link to uncleal's baseball schedule:

http://www.maxpreps.com/FanPages/Team.mxp/AreaID-bab8c451-e991-413d-93ac-ee77067952a3/SchoolID-5bde9aed-2c8d-4dfb-86e5-84e91a0105c1/Boys_Varsity_Baseball_Spring_07-08/California

Time is running out on this season. I know there are more WIS San Diegans than just me and the demented y. For the working person, there is a game next Saturday morning. I'd go myself, but I'll be in Vegas that weekend.

I have gone out of my way to make myself available for viewing a demo in person (going back to the early stages of this thread when we were all out of school/work for the fires). Uncleal has chosen to NOT take advantage of these opportunities. I like the ambush idea, but it'll have to be another among us.
5/2/2008 10:39 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By zbrent716 on 5/02/2008

What makes you think uncleal brings his glove with him to keep score?
Are you kidding? I don't believe he even keeps score. I'm on record suggesting that he's a deformed kid who the coach and the team treat as an unofficial mascot.

5/2/2008 11:41 AM
Are you kidding? I don't believe he even keeps score. I'm on record suggesting that he's a deformed kid who the coach and the team treat as an unofficial mascot.

Uncool. They're called "anthropologically challenged".
5/2/2008 11:46 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By toddcommish on 5/02/2008

uncool. They're called "anthropologically challenged"
I don't think it's fair of you to make fun of his user name just because he's deformed.
5/2/2008 12:30 PM
I don't think it's fair of any of you assholes to pretend that the kid who started this mess - who is obviously literally retarded - is deformed.

Making fun of the retarded?

You're sick, you fuchts.
5/2/2008 12:35 PM
5 from the bottom bump.

5/4/2008 10:05 PM
dude i saw a guy do it last weekend and i **** you not it didn't look half bad. took him way too long to spin round and throw but he did it way better than i though he would. i couldn't beleive he was playing second to begim with really. i am president of an amatuer hardball league and we had tryouts last weekend. this guy shows up, throws y, says he catches and plays 2nd. (he didn't catch too bad either but i'd imagine if he had to throw to third it would be interesting) i saw the y 2b double play. if the runner was slow..... it would work. okay, if the runner was me it would work.
5/4/2008 10:18 PM
Yes, but do you have any of it on video?
5/4/2008 10:27 PM
◂ Prev 1...65|66|67|68|69...86 Next ▸
Lefty 2B Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.