Lefty 2B Topic

This thread is somewhat funny, I will give everyone that. Some moments were very good.

But I think this sums it up. Dumb high school kid opens his mouth with a stupid comment that LH 2B have an advantage, probably thinking it will not be anything big. Everyone calls him on his stupidity and it turns into a huge thread. Dumb high school kid tries to stand up for himself, only too look dumber. People continue to berate him. Dumb high school kid then decides to just lead everyone on forever, trying to make himself look like he is just playing with everyone the whole time. This makes dumb high school kid a little less dumb, but still dumb.
5/7/2008 11:23 AM
There is an article about "coach" in today's San Diego Union-Tribune

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20080507/news_1s7p-dickens.html
5/7/2008 11:30 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By joemalaka on 5/07/2008This thread is somewhat funny, I will give everyone that. Some moments were very good.

But I think this sums it up. Dumb high school kid opens his mouth with a stupid comment that LH 2B have an advantage, probably thinking it will not be anything big. Everyone calls him on his stupidity and it turns into a huge thread. Dumb high school kid tries to stand up for himself, only too look dumber. People continue to berate him. Dumb high school kid then decides to just lead everyone on forever, trying to make himself look like he is just playing with everyone the whole time. This makes dumb high school kid a little less dumb, but still dumb
Don't forget about the imaginary spaceship that the dumb high school kid pretends to fly with his equally dumb high school crew...

It's the layers of comedy that make this thread a classic...
5/7/2008 12:21 PM
The imaginary spaceship as oppossed to the imaginary baseball players we draft?

It's still dumb, but we ain't much smarter.
5/7/2008 12:28 PM
Video???
5/7/2008 12:33 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By express34 on 5/07/2008The imaginary spaceship as oppossed to the imaginary baseball players we draft?

It's still dumb, but I ain't much smarter, since I never won anything on here.
Keep trying. You'll eventually win...I think.
5/7/2008 12:47 PM
I've won once.

Exactly once.

I'm not gonna lie and say I didn't get excited.

I'm also not gonna lie and say I'm not a nerd, albeit a baseball nerd.
5/7/2008 1:10 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By mexicanrebel on 5/07/2008I've won once.

Exactly once.

I'm not gonna lie and say I didn't get excited.

I'm also not gonna lie and say I'm not a nerd, albeit a baseball nerd
We're all super happy for you.
5/7/2008 1:26 PM
I peed my pants because I got so excited, lucky I was wearing depends!!!

Learned that from Howie Mandel...
5/7/2008 1:28 PM
I'm so glad you guys are happy!

It makes me all ferklempt!
5/7/2008 1:29 PM
Baseball geeks >>>> Hale Bopp spaceship geeks

5/7/2008 2:29 PM
True. Last time I checked, nobody who believes in what Bill James is preaching has died as a direct result of it.
5/7/2008 2:55 PM
I think we may have chased uncleal from the forum.

5/8/2008 6:24 AM
Maybe the spaceship took him back to Ceti Alpha V...
5/8/2008 12:01 PM
Right.....the "spaceship" took him.
5/8/2008 12:07 PM
◂ Prev 1...67|68|69|70|71...86 Next ▸
Lefty 2B Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.