Lefty 2B Topic

Ask him what kind of cord he needs. Relay me that info and I will go to Best Buy and get the damn thing.
6/19/2008 10:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by The Taint on 6/19/2008Just talked to Uncleal in some live games. He insists the video is shot but is missing the cord. He dosen't come here anymore cause people are mean to him. All of his AAA guys were named after Star Trek characters I think. I know Captain Kirk, Uhura, and Picaard were out there and some mop up dude named Quark finished off the last game. Quark's is the name of the Star Trek bar in the Las Vegas Hilton so I'm thinking it has something to do with being a Trekkie Beam me up Scotty!
Maybe we should have Mr. Spock give uncleal the vulcan mind meld to make sure that stuff about the cord is true.
6/19/2008 11:01 AM
He told me that he didnt know exactly but that he assumed it was some kind of video usb cord or something.
6/19/2008 11:36 AM
I am sure someone has a freaking USB/Firewire cable the little bastard can use.
6/19/2008 12:38 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By moosep on 6/19/2008
Quote: Originally posted by The Taint on 6/19/2008 Just talked to Uncleal in some live games. He insists the video is shot but is missing the cord. He dosen't come here anymore cause people are mean to him. All of his AAA guys were named after Star Trek characters I think. I know Captain Kirk, Uhura, and Picaard were out there and some mop up dude named Quark finished off the last game. Quark's is the name of the Star Trek bar in the Las Vegas Hilton so I'm thinking it has something to do with being a Trekkie Beam me up Scotty!
Maybe we should have Mr. Spock give uncleal the vulcan mind meld to make sure that stuff about the cord is true
He is attempting to construct a mnemonic memory circuit using stone knives and bearskins.
6/19/2008 12:43 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By zootmoney on 6/19/2008I am sure someone has a freaking USB/Firewire cable the little bastard can use
Like I said, I'm willing to buy one and deliver it to him at a public place (for my safety so he can't try to pull any sci-fi bs on me). But, the welcher doesn't even have the courage to post here anymore.
6/19/2008 12:52 PM
Or he can just send the tape to someone with a working viewer/player.

There are a ton of ways to get the video...

If it actually exists, that is.
6/19/2008 12:53 PM
This post could not be converted. To view the original post's thread, click here.
6/19/2008 10:02 PM
I have offered to pay for his next 3 teams so he can buy a video camera with the money he would save.
6/19/2008 10:06 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By bentschnride on 6/19/2008
I have offered to pay for his next 3 teams so his parents can buy a video camera with the money they would save.

FTFY
6/19/2008 10:07 PM
This post could not be converted. To view the original post's thread, click here.
6/19/2008 10:08 PM
6/20/2008 1:10 AM
I saw Uncliar while playing some live games.

I observed his game, and told him he should shift Sliding Billy Hamilton to 2B.

Him: "......."

6/20/2008 1:51 AM
I think "......." is "F-U" in Inter-Stellar Morse Code.
6/20/2008 9:35 AM
Well, beat the drum and hold the phone - the sun came out today!
We're born y, there's new grass on the field.
A-roundin' third, and headed for home, it's a handed handsome man;
Anyone can understand the way I feel.

CHORUS:
Oh, put me in, Coach - I'm ready to play today;
Put me in, Coach - I'm ready to play today;
Look at me, I can be 2nd base.

Well, I spent some time in the Mudville Nine, watchin' it from the bench;
You know I took some lumps when the Mighty Casey struck out.
So Say Hey Willie, tell Ty Cobb and Joe DiMaggio;
Don't say "it ain't so", you know that Im a y.

CHORUS

Yeah! I got it, turn two!

Got a handed glove, a homemade bat, and brand-new pair of shoes;
You know I think it's time to give this game a ride.
Just to hit the ball and touch 'em all - a moment in the sun;
(pop) It's gone and you can tell that one goodbye!
6/20/2008 2:03 PM
◂ Prev 1...71|72|73|74|75...86 Next ▸
Lefty 2B Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.