ADMIN.-PETITION FOR HALL OF FAME!?!? Topic

I have no other aliases, some republicans don't listen to facts so I'll take the high road.
2/26/2004 4:43 PM
You just dodged around my question of social security which is to be expected but I will just stop here because I have to much respect for Cresten than to waste anymore of his space in his thread for ideological nonsense such as you just spouted. I bid you good day, and I will do everything in my power to get anyone in the white House that is not named George Bush. I encourage everyone to get out and vote and to change things. Bush is taking away our civil rights with the Patriot Act, and the republican BS that says anyone who questions the government is a traitor. We need to fight back, elect anyone this upcoming election who is not named Bush. Probably Kerry will be the man.
2/26/2004 4:47 PM
Add me to the pettition list
2/26/2004 5:12 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By meloidogyne on Feb. 26 2004Ichisaxcat, are you trying to talk sense to cresten? What for
Good point! I guess I should know by now that that would be a lost cause...
2/27/2004 1:47 PM
guy, I didn't dodge anything... that's a typical liberal plow (you know, like every time they can't answer a factual question)?

If you think GW is responsible for the sad state of Social Security, you must have been living on mars the last 15 years. I suppose you think all of the ridiculous programs that Bubba wasted billions on had no effect on SS? Come on man, wake up! Anyone who has even been semi-conscious the last 10 years pretty much knows not to count on SS for their retirement needs... where were you during that time period?
2/27/2004 1:51 PM
Baby Boomer Social Security + Massive Tax Cut. Hmm doesn't seem like a real good combination does it? Someone is going to have to pick up the slack or else social security will be drained completely dry.
2/27/2004 3:25 PM
Purple Monkey Dishwasher
2/27/2004 3:29 PM
Cresten, To get in the Hall of Fame you should spend more time on your teams than you do in the Forum. I have 2 teams, and in a few days I will have as many playoff teams (2) as you have - but it has taken you 60 teams to do it. Unless the petition is for a Forum poster Hall of Fame you wouldn't get this newbies vote.
2/27/2004 9:38 PM
i withdraw my support
3/3/2004 9:05 PM
Cresten is gone, but his spirit remains. He is a whatifsports legend and a little of the site died the day he retired from WIS.
3/15/2004 4:29 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
MISTER ADMINS IM THINKEN YOU TREATED MY BOYS REAL BAD PLUSWHISE HE GOT TURNED INTO THE FEDS BY THATS MSITER MODERATER YOU HADS GOIN THAT AINTS RIGHT YOU BEST BE GIVEN HIMS THE HALLS OF FAMES AFTER TREATEN HIMS SO BADS SINCEERLY PA
5/15/2004 2:18 AM
if cresten gets in the hall of fame i want out.
5/15/2004 2:32 AM
Your in the HOF for calling in on the radio show with admin and being the first to be kicked off the air for calling out usernames, lol.

And then at the end... CHooo..CHoooo...

LOL, classic

5/15/2004 2:37 AM
yeah. AND i got a free team out of it. sweeeeet.
5/15/2004 9:36 AM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...17 Next ▸
ADMIN.-PETITION FOR HALL OF FAME!?!? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.