Theme League Realignment Topic

FYI, we added a new feature that allows theme league founders to realign leagues themselves without having to contact WIS Support. You can either manually move teams around or do a random realigment.

There is a realign link at the bottom of the theme information if you are the founder of the league. It can only be done after the league is full and before any games have played.
4/14/2008 2:35 PM
Thanks.
It's a much needed addition.
4/14/2008 8:24 PM
ncih it is and isn't at the same time. If the owners keep each other in check fine, BUT if you have an A-hole owner who starts the league and than realigns the divisions in his favor it cause problems. I had a league where an owner requested a specific realign which put me and 3 other tough owners in the same division, opposite conference from him, and guess who was in his division? You guessed it 5 brand spanking new owners. We called him out on it all season, and he finally admitted stating and I quote "Im tired of having the deck stacked against me"
4/14/2008 8:52 PM
hurley, there's always the exception to the rule... but i think most founders will be fair-minded.
4/14/2008 9:04 PM
scud i agree, and i hope so, im sure the other owners will keep it fair, just throwing out another side thats all
4/14/2008 9:08 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By scudmissle on 4/14/2008hurley, there's always the exception to the rule... but i think most founders will be fair-minded
I'm always the exception to the rule, lol
4/14/2008 9:12 PM
trevor, your perception of the exception, is usually, deception...
4/14/2008 9:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by scudmissle on 4/14/2008hurley, there's always the exception to the rule... but i think most founders will be fair-minded.

Yeah, you won't get 23 other owners to join your league by being a jerk.
4/14/2008 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By jweb1510 on 4/14/2008
Quote: Originally posted by scudmissle on 4/14/2008 hurley, there's always the exception to the rule... but i think most founders will be fair-minded.

Yeah, you won't get 23 other owners to join your league by being a jerk
Wanna bet ;)
4/14/2008 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By scudmissle on 4/14/2008trevor, your perception of the exception, is usually, deception...
...which is a deceptively witty remark in itself...since its very own conception ;)
4/14/2008 9:49 PM
It will be a nice addition for all the Progressive and Regressive Leagues' Commissioners.
4/16/2008 10:14 AM
Theme League Realignment Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.