Join Stickball - Girls! Girls! Girls! Topic

So, the above ^^^ ad is correct. We have two franchises open and it's a matter of first come, first serve. Just sitemail me for the password.

I expect them to fill very quickly. This is a great HBD world if you are shopping around ... please join!
2/4/2022 1:56 PM
Very stable world with only 2 openings at rollover. 1 of those openings was due to an owner who did not meet the very reasonable and easy to meet minimum win rules. Other was due to an owner who left WIS entirely. A wild card team (mine) made it all the way to game 7 of the World Series which shows that even the top teams in this world can be beat. Come join us for season 56!
2/5/2022 10:12 AM
NL West team has the #1 pick in the draft so a solid start to the rebuild. Contact mr_stickball to get the password.
2/5/2022 3:38 PM
Great world for both beginners and experienced owners. We have a fun, active message board with friendly banter and absolutely no drama.
2/6/2022 9:06 AM
There are now two teams available in the NL. The AL, I think, is full, with one of our top owners still missing, which is not like him. Don't let the one apparent vacancy over there fool you, I'd be surprised if he doesn't come back.

You can choose EITHER of the vacancies in the NL though! Check them out:

1. The NL East team was previously run by iam4real and was a division winner. He is one of the best owners in the world but decided to skip on over the AL to a different franchise. His former team, the Jacksonville Bandits, has won the division for the last 5 seasons straight -- and it isn't like the ML team isn't old and washed up either. 105 wins last season. Just a solid all around ML team. Minor league talent is about average.

2. The NL South team is a really odd bird. The former owner amassed some really talented players, but they finished last in that division (with 73 wins). It features what might be the best starting OF and one of the best catchers in the entire world, has some pretty darned good pitchers, too. I think it must have just been mismanaged this last season -- the season prior, it took first place in the division. The minor leagues look very, very good (possibly tops in the entire world). I think this franchise gets about the #10 overall draft pick (plus or minus) this upcoming season. Such an easy overhaul!

If you join now, we will, I think, have a rapid rollover.

Sitemail me for the password.

We'd love to have you onboard.

-Stick
2/7/2022 12:23 PM
ONLY ONE TEAM LEFT!

1. The NL East team was previously run by iam4real and was a division winner. He is one of the best owners in the world but decided to skip on over the AL to a different franchise. His former team, the Jacksonville Bandits, has won the division for the last 5 seasons straight -- and it isn't like the ML team isn't old and washed up either. 105 wins last season. Just a solid all around ML team. Minor league talent is about average.

Come join now and we can start the season! Sitemail me for the password and we will be ready to get going!
2/8/2022 12:07 PM
We are full, but you can certainly get on a waiting list for next season. Feel free to sitmail me anytime.
2/8/2022 3:25 PM
Season 61 flipped with no need to advertise. We have a GREAT core of owners. If you want to get in the queue, I'll take new prospective (and patient) owners in the order received. Just sitemail me with your intent and I'll reply with where you are in line. In the meanwhile, check out our blog and let me know your thoughts! -Stick
5/10/2022 9:06 PM
We are at the very end of the WS in Season 57 and only anticipate one or two openings at rollover. I expect it to fill very quickly ... so now is your chance to sitemail me and get the password to join this extremely dedicated, competitive world. BTW, check out our blog, we are an active bunch and you won't regret it!
8/4/2022 11:36 AM
We are about to rollover to Season 58, next cycle I believe, and we still have the one opening available. This could be your chance to join and get playing RIGHT AWAY ... no long wait time! Please sitemail me and I'll get you in.

-Stick
8/7/2022 11:40 AM
Okay, rollover just happened. We have the NL North franchise ready for you. Just enter "Daniel Brandt" for the password. We will rollover immediately after you join!
8/8/2022 12:30 PM
Okay, rollover just happened. We have the NL North franchise ready for you. Just enter "Daniel Brandt" for the password. We will rollover immediately after you join!
8/8/2022 12:30 PM
CRITICAL NOTICE!!!

We have an immediate, free opening in Stickball World. Madison Rogue One's owner is outta here. A truly storied franchise is losing its owner. Now is your chance to ride out the playoffs at no cost and make the necessary moves in anticipation of next season. This franchise is nails. Sitemail me and you will swap out with the current owner IMMEDIATELY. I will honor the first request sitemailed to me.

-Stick
10/24/2022 8:45 PM
Looks like we filled that need. HOWEVER, we are in the playoffs right now and very well may need a replacement owner or two at rollover. First come, first serve. Just sitemail me.

-Stick
10/25/2022 7:55 PM
The AL East Boston Beaneaters are looking for a new owner in Stickball World. Hit me up if interested. We are in the playoffs, but you can join now and set your team up for the rollover.
11/1/2022 11:10 AM
◂ Prev 1...25|26|27|28|29|30 Next ▸
Join Stickball - Girls! Girls! Girls! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.