Join Stickball - Girls! Girls! Girls! Topic

I think we are actually down to only needing three owners as of this post. Looks like we will fill shortly. Come on over! https://www.whatifsports.com/hbd/Pages/World/Home.aspx?worldid=-134 .
11/30/2023 12:50 PM
Only three to fill. Click the above link and we will be ready to roll!
12/1/2023 2:15 PM
Only two to fill. Come on in, the water is fine!
12/4/2023 11:19 AM
Only one to fill now. If you join, we will immediately get the season going! Now is the time ;-)
12/5/2023 12:09 PM
Have an owner leaving and are in the World Series right now. It's a developing franchise with a very high draft pick. If you would like to jump in NOW so you can make moves in anticipation of next season, please sitemail me ASAP. -Stick
3/2/2024 12:07 PM
WS just ended and we have two owners leaving. You could join for free right now and make last-second changes in preparation for next season! Just sitemail me and I'll share the details and get you in. Act fast, though!
3/3/2024 9:35 PM
We have openings! Want a division leading team? We have that. Want an early draft pick? We have that, too.

Simply sitemail me and I will share the password. Let's roll!
3/6/2024 10:46 AM
Sitemail sent. Im interested on a team there
3/7/2024 9:21 AM
This world has one of the most active and definitely the most collaborative blogs that I have seen in HBD, with a variety of different topics...a little bit of everything, so that there's something for everyone! Not to mention that this world ranked 59th in the most recent HBD World Rankings...and much of that is due to a run of success from a team who may be entering a rebuild soon. Bummer for them, but it likely means that Stickball will rocket up the rankings in the next update!
3/9/2024 10:34 AM
Opened the world up to the public just to fill that last two slots with no password hassle. Now is your last chance!
3/10/2024 12:25 PM
◂ Prev 1...28|29|30
Join Stickball - Girls! Girls! Girls! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.