Join Stickball - Girls! Girls! Girls! Topic

The AL North has an opening ... a team formerly known as the Burlington Anthrax.

The AL East is missing one of its owners ... but I think that is a mistake. Please don't take that team until I give the okay. Said owner is a major player and must have suffered some sort of personal setback ... he doesn't deserve to lose his team without a second chance.

The NL West has the only other opening ... a team formerly known as the Arizona 420.

----------------

Burlington is a team with some legitimate talent that was horribly mismanaged last season. It's not a world-beater, but there is no reason that team couldn't have been a wildcard contender.

Arizona was only seven games short of the NL wildcard and is a team with a couple of superstars and a bunch of role-players. A little more talent will take that team straight into the playoffs IMO.

Thank you,
-Stick
12/29/2009 12:23 AM
(Oh, and you can chose any ballpark you wish).
12/29/2009 12:24 AM
will there be girls?
12/29/2009 12:30 AM
Fantastic world. Stick is a great commish, we've never had any serious issues, high owner retention rate, and highly competitive!
12/30/2009 8:34 AM
and yes, there will be girls.
12/30/2009 8:34 AM
We only need ONE owner! Please sitemail me right away to reserve your spot!!!!

You too can see what it's like to be in this unbelievably sexy and exciting league!!!!!

(Do you think I'm overdoing it a bit?)

12/30/2009 11:55 AM
Last team might be open. This would be a steal. Won the WS 2 seasons ago, and lost in the WS last year. If he decides not to come back, speak up and claim it!
1/1/2010 2:27 AM
New season, have openings!
4/2/2010 7:04 PM
plz send me the password. the league rolled before i re-upped for the new season
4/2/2010 8:43 PM
Send me the password I would like to get my team back
4/3/2010 3:28 AM
bump city
4/4/2010 11:29 PM
Good teams available for Season 10. Please sitemail me for the password. This is a very strong league with active and friendly owners.
4/5/2010 2:13 AM
This is a great league to be a part of. I've been in it for two seasons. I took over a decent team and won the World Series in my first year. Great message board, and veteran owners that help out the newbies.
4/5/2010 7:38 PM
We went public in order to fill quickly. I just want to remind everyone that we are only looking for owners who will "stick" with a team for multiple seasons. No fly-by-nighters please. Bad owners have been booted before and, I'm sure, will be again. Only serious owners need apply. Thank you for understanding, we run a clean, fun league!!!
4/5/2010 11:56 PM
it's a lively chat league, problems owners have are thrown into the chat where veterans do what they can to help. a great place to "get your feet wet."
4/6/2010 8:31 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...30 Next ▸
Join Stickball - Girls! Girls! Girls! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.