Official Greg Oden Tracking Thread Topic

I don't mind being civil at all even to gin. But just because it's his thread doesn't mean that we have to sit back and take his profanity, and the like, without a strong response back.

Weak individuals with weak takes normally do label others as "dumba$$e$ with crappy posts" when they don't like what is said or can't refute it very well. I should be used to this by now.
3/29/2009 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By vancem on 3/29/2009I don't mind being civil at all even to gin. But just because it's his thread doesn't mean that we have to sit back and take his profanity, and the like, without a strong response back.

Weak individuals with weak takes normally do label others as "dumba$$e$ with crappy posts" when they don't like what is said or can't refute it very well. I should be used to this by now
Somewhere in the last decade or two I realized that there's no point in attempting to refute temper tantrums, which is exactly what your 'oh noes sumbody was mean to my gweg owden and used a wowd my mommy doesnt wike' was.

Go tell a doctor that you cry whenever you read an internet thread and let me know what he says.
3/29/2009 5:09 AM
The doctor just stared at me and asked me to explain what I meant
3/29/2009 4:04 PM
Oden tore up the 43 year old Mutombo last night after the game was decided.
4/19/2009 8:46 AM
yeah that was a vicious dunk. surprised he didn't hurt himself
4/19/2009 9:50 PM
Guess I was wrong. Oden will be remembered after all...for ending Mutombo's career.
4/22/2009 8:37 PM
Mutombo should have retired years ago if he had wanted to end his career on his terms. Is anyone surprised he suffered a career ending injury at 43? It a miracle this didn't happen sooner.

ff

4/23/2009 3:08 PM
I saw some videOden from the USA mini-camp. There were a couple clips where he was actually running fullspeed, and moving around with impressive speed for a big man.

Of course he ran out of steam after a bit and started looking like a brontasaurus again. Still, he appears to be better in better condition than any time last season.
7/24/2009 12:33 PM
He'll be injured about 20 games in.
7/24/2009 2:26 PM
no way

7/24/2009 5:37 PM
Is he the Mark Prior of the NBA?
7/24/2009 6:16 PM
You guys are crazy; this is the year that Oden starts in the all-star game.

*goes back to huffing paint
7/24/2009 6:52 PM
Taken off court on a stretcher tonight. Just when he was about to be as good as Roy Hibbert.
12/5/2009 9:36 PM
That's why 60 year olds shouldn't get drafted that high.
12/5/2009 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By gin_caesar on 12/05/2009
Taken off court on a stretcher tonight. Just when he was about to be as good as Roy Hibbert.

Oden WAS starting to play quite well, gin. It's really too bad.

On the plus side now we get large doses of the Vanilla Gorilla.

Quite possibly the only white back-up center not named Brett Szabo that I like seeing get more minutes
12/6/2009 2:58 AM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...11 Next ▸
Official Greg Oden Tracking Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.