New one: when you close out a playoff opponent in 4-5 games and other matchups go 7, your players' fatigue should improve due to the rest.
6/2/2009 8:30 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By colonels19 on 5/29/2009Ok, thanks...if WIS was smart...A. they'd fix their mistake, and B. instead of continually making excuses why the game might not work right, just give a free full season team to any and every owner that hasn't played ONE season of the NBA sim...it only makes good business sense really....you know, trying to attract customers in these morbid economic times..
Its nice to know that I'm on WIS' radar...although it still isn't free...

color="#2981c0" 82 games for $4.95

For a limited time, your first season of SimLeague Basketball is just $4.95 (more than 50% off!) using the promo code NBA_First.
Build a team of stars from throughout NBA history. Want to load up on scoring? How about a trio of Jordan, Chamberlain & Kobe? Like to pound the boards? How about Rodman, Russell and Baylor up front? You can do it all and compete against others for a full 82-game season with SimLeague Basketball!

color="#2981c0" Join a league

I still think you have a better shot of getting/keeping customers by offering a free season NOW and getting a bigger payoff later as opposed to getting a LITTLE now and hoping that they come back for a second season. I mean obviously you'd like to get the $50 for a 6 pack from a customer that joined a FREE full season that wouldn't otherwise have played, or a $5 and done from a user disappointed with a substandard product and having to pay for it...no?
6/3/2009 12:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ashamael on 5/19/2009any comments from Seble?

Note: Date
6/11/2009 3:39 AM
How about going away from the 82 game format so that we have regular season where all of the teams play each other the same amount of times say 3 or 4 times each?

Playing each team in your own division 8 times, the other divisions teams in the same conference 3 times, and then each team in the other conference 2 times is always going to give you a skewed result.

The frequency of the outliers is bad enough but when you couple that with the unbalanced scheduling he results IMO aren't very accurate.
6/11/2009 12:00 PM
I don't particularly care for that idea.
6/11/2009 7:33 PM
The regular season isn't a big deal anyways.
6/11/2009 8:37 PM
I'm just trying to think of tweaks to the game to make it more fair for all of the owners during the regular season.

But I get the point that it isn't a big deal.
6/12/2009 2:14 AM
Will Seble ever give us any feedback from our suggestions? I'd like to hear some responses back even if I don't agree with them.

I thought that in this thread we were supposed to come up with good ideas for improving the NBA SIM and then get some responses back from Seble and company.

Was I wrong?

6/12/2009 2:18 AM
Yes. Seble put an easy-out in the first post, saying he may not post here, but he "is reading".

Which I gotta call bullshit on. If you're taking the time to read, at least post once (every what - 2 months now?) saying, "I'm reading guys, keep 'em coming" or something.

It's sad that we're essentially paying these guys to tell them how they should run customer service. It's not like I'm even telling him something hard or time consuming. 30 seconds to check the forum to find the thread, 2 seconds to click on the last page, 2 seconds to click on post reply, 10 seconds to type what I did and hit post reply.

All done!

I guess he's too busy not doing anything for the nba sim

*note: This thread didn't start off insulting you, uneble, but you've brought it on yourself at this point (this point being a month or so ago). You should ask WIS to have someone else take care of this sim for you, since you're unable to do anything even resembling a decent job.
6/12/2009 2:25 AM
ha ha ha ha

suckers

(btw this is what is used to be like on the council - council members would brainstorm over issues and months and months would go by without any response from ******)

but hey, it's like Roger Daltry says

no one knows what it's like to be the bad man (but me)
6/15/2009 8:00 PM
Truth is... I've bought 4 teams over the last 6 months. I win enough to keep the free 6-packs coming in, so I keep playing. Every once in a while, I get a few teams that don't go all the way end near the same time and get a huge discount on one of those few teams I buy.

I'm not trying to brag - I'm just commenting on the joke that IS their product.

There is no way I'd pay $50 for a six pack with the conditions right now. I won't pay more than $5 for a single season, either.

And it's all because Seble is too chickensh*t to answer threads Once in a while
6/16/2009 4:20 AM
Good stuff here...how about I give you guys the seble response already...

send a ticket and we'll be happy to look into your questions and concerns...we simply don't have time to monitor these forums every last minute of the day. Our game is great and we're always right...good day, sirs.
6/16/2009 1:12 PM
Wow, things have really progressed along in the forums since the last time I checked in. Its like deja vu....
6/16/2009 4:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by redman27 on 6/16/2009Wow, things have really progressed along in the forums since the last time I checked in.  Its like deja vu....

It's because Seble hasn't done **** since the last time you checked in.
6/16/2009 6:04 PM
not true exactly - he's certainly shown his true colors to people who had previously defended him
6/16/2009 8:07 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8...39 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.