That's right, no word from seble, no response to the postings. Looks like "seble sucks" fifty different ways, week after week, has proven to be ineffective.

6/16/2009 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By redman27 on 6/16/2009

That's right, no word from seble, no response to the postings. Looks like "seble sucks" fifty different ways, week after week, has proven to be ineffective.

it's amusing to me when the mentally deficient try to interject their thoughts into a conversation

this is seble's thread - he started it and asked for feedback and then abondoned it

have a look around - I'll take you for a tour

to the you will see the 08-09 Kevin Love - please note 100% efficiency at small forward - pause to study the plaque and snap a few pictures

let's continue

to the right you will notice the positional effectiveness for 08-09 by position:

# by listed position

95 PG
92 SG
69 SF
91 PF
34 C

that should be about 75 per position - centers, wow

take a moment, I can wait

and yes, the real highlight of our tour

here at the end of the hall you have Zach Randolph 93 defensive rating - have a seat - study the magnificence - take your time

there's nothing wrong with that right?

dude asked for input, got it, ignored it and eventually people who had his back started seeing the light - no skin off my nose if some jackass who doesnt know what's going on continues to think everything is ok

but I will take a moment to point out that you are a moron - just because
6/17/2009 12:02 AM
then again with zero active teams you do seem to be his target audience
6/17/2009 12:09 AM
In case you're confused about what monkee's saying, redman, I used to defend Seble.
6/17/2009 2:22 AM
I too used to defend WIS in general, and Seble in particular, most of the time. I realize it is impossible to ever make everybody happy, but they have stopped trying. There has been nothing done to the SIM for ages, other than posting 08-09 info, which is loaded with horrible position effectiveness and even worse defensive ratings. I am to the point where I have stopped participating in anything but the progressive leagues I am part of. I will use my credits and teams until they are gone, but I will not pay for another team until somebody WIS-related shows me they give a about the product they are providing me, the customer. As long as people keep buying the product, why would they bother to fix it?
6/17/2009 9:35 AM
I guess I would consider myself less a defender of seble/WIS and more of a defender of the discussion boards. Seble created this thread, but it can't be any more obvious that he is NOT RESPONDING to posts. Why do people ramble on and on about the same things over and over then? It is pointless. But I guess that is the right of a customer, even if it is to go on about the same topics week after week regardless of resolution.

And thanks again for the dissertation on the flaws of the sim. This would be the second time I have been enlightened. I'll explain the same way I have before:

1)I agree with everyone that there are flaws in the sim, some glaring.

2)I also agree that there are major customer service problems (although I have not had any personally, it is clear that others have.)

3)I would encourage those people who are so disgusted with the sim and seble to excercise their right as a consumer: Either stop buying teams and leave the NBA site, or to deal with the reality of the situation.
6/17/2009 11:54 AM
I have stopped buying teams, but tell me exactly why I should leave.
6/17/2009 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by redman27 on 6/17/2009I guess I would consider myself less a defender of seble/WIS and more of a defender of the discussion boards. Seble created this thread, but it can't be any more obvious that he is NOT RESPONDING to posts.  Why do people ramble on and on about the same things over and over then?  It is pointless.  But I guess that is the right of a customer, even if it is to go on about the same topics week after week regardless of resolution. And thanks again for the dissertation on the flaws of the sim.  This would be the second time I have been enlightened.  I'll explain the same way I have before: 1)I agree with everyone that there are flaws in the sim, some glaring.  2)I also agree that there are major customer service problems (although I have not had any personally, it is clear that others have.)  3)I would encourage those people who are so disgusted with the sim and seble to excercise their right as a consumer: Either stop buying teams and leave the NBA site, or to deal with the reality of the situation.

does running away from issues and not dealing with problems work for you IRL?
6/17/2009 6:48 PM
Ashamael, no it doesn't, but as we both know (I hope), WIS shouldn't be taken as seriously.

Colonels19, maybe you could leave and become the marketing director for WIS based on previous posts. Sales would go through the roof.

Seriously though, do I have to reiterate again that I basically agree with you guys? My issue lies in the forum, which seems to have become nothing but a way to complain about WIS and seble. The issues are on the table and have been for some time, what is the point of getting a jab in every possible time? At the very least, isn't one thread enough for bashing?

However it looks like I am the only one who is sick of it, I don't seem to get much support on this one!
6/17/2009 9:54 PM
believe me: I've been there.
You just happen to be stopping in at the wrong time. There are plenty of posts that are informative and are out there to help new owners.

And by plenty, I mean a couple. It's all relative, though. The number of threads on this forum are an indication at how poor the sim population is. There aren't guys asking questions and discussing strategy every day like there was when I started. It's mostly a few of us trying to get some changes made so that it gets better. Some of us started out trying to do so in a constructive manner but get egged on. At this point I don't care if they make any changes in the sim because I don't plan on spending any more money on it. I'm just gonna keep using my free teams and keep calling out seble, because when I check my teams' 2x a day and see how they do, it only takes a couple of seconds to check and see if seble has responded, and when I confirm that he hasn't, I'll post something once every week or so. The last time I did it (right when you responded and egged me on), I happened to bump three old threads. Go back and look at the dates of the last posts before mine. You'll see that it isn't some daily in-your-face type thing. The only daily thing that happens is when someone jumps in and starts talking about what we're posting. I can post every day, 2x a day and call seble what he is. But I don't. Just occasionally.

I'd like to take this moment and call seble out. You know why by now. I'm not even going to make the effort as to what we're calling him out on. I think the bolded section of this response is enough of an explanation.
6/17/2009 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By redman27 on 6/17/2009
Ashamael, no it doesn't, but as we both know (I hope), WIS shouldn't be taken as seriously.

Colonels19, maybe you could leave and become the marketing director for WIS based on previous posts. Sales would go through the roof.

Ironically enough...a day or two after I made a post that WIS should make the NBA sim FREE for the first full season to brand new users, they came out with and introductory $4.95 first season offer...I'm on their radar.

Seriously though, do I have to reiterate again that I basically agree with you guys? My issue lies in the forum, which seems to have become nothing but a way to complain about WIS and seble. The issues are on the table and have been for some time, what is the point of getting a jab in every possible time? At the very least, isn't one thread enough for bashing?

However it looks like I am the only one who is sick of it, I don't seem to get much support on this one!

6/18/2009 12:39 PM
dont kid yourself
6/18/2009 9:54 PM
Will this thread ever get back to Seble's original intention of getting new ideas to help improve the SIM?

As far as Benji's point goes perhaps some of more experienced SIM players should give their feedback regarding defensive ratings and postion effectiveness etc. Any time subjective items such as these are determined by stats alone without expert editing mistakes will happen.
6/19/2009 1:21 AM
there used to be a council that beta'd releases and could perform that role - doubt the council still exists - iff they do they are obviously lame duck as they sure didnt vet these player releases
6/19/2009 12:39 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By monkee on 6/18/2009dont kid yoursel
I'm not...
6/19/2009 1:33 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...39 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.