Brewers : Back in First Place Topic

Braun strikes me from afar as a pretty full on jerk....what is the sense of Brewer fans?
7/9/2009 9:19 AM
I wouldn't say "full on" but he loves him some him for sure.
7/9/2009 10:00 AM
What's not to love about the guy? Signs a long term contract with small market team, every Brewer fan is screaming the pitching staff sucks and they need to make a trade and Braun says...pitching staff sucks we need to make a trade, he talks to the fans all game long, he plays hard and produces. Give us 24 more of him. The jerks are the JJ Hardys and Corey Harts of the world. Underperforming whiny and can't wait to become unrestricted so they can get the hell out of Milwaukee. Sure Braun probably looks at himself in the mirror for hours and will eventually refer to himself in the third person... but who cares.
7/9/2009 11:01 AM
CRESTEN HOPES BRAUN WILL STEAL SOME MEANINGLESS BASES AND GENERALLY PAD HIS STATS TO HELP CRESTENS FANTASY TEAM

CRESTEN ROOTS FER BRAUN, DAILY
7/9/2009 12:12 PM
They don't run much when Prince is up.
7/9/2009 12:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Angry Beaver on 7/09/2009What's not to love about the guy? Signs a long term contract with small market team, every Brewer fan is screaming the pitching staff sucks and they need to make a trade and Braun says...pitching staff sucks we need to make a trade, he talks to the fans all game long, he plays hard and produces. Give us 24 more of him. The jerks are the JJ Hardys and Corey Harts of the world. Underperforming whiny and can't wait to become unrestricted so they can get the hell out of Milwaukee. Sure Braun probably looks at himself in the mirror for hours and will eventually refer to himself in the third person... but who cares.
I've never gotten the feeling that Hardy and Hart are jerks. Sure, they're underperforming this year, but they've been class acts while in Milwaukee.

Braun is very very confident. Right on the line of cocky/arrogant, but never crosses it to **** off fans. Everyone loves him.
7/9/2009 12:51 PM
Why score when you can suck?
7/9/2009 5:33 PM
Brewers would've won the game if the shadows hadn't disappeared in the top of the 8th.

Zero men LOB. Zero. Clutch hitting, I guess?
7/9/2009 5:37 PM
No hitting.
7/9/2009 9:43 PM
Pineiro faced one over the minimum.
7/9/2009 10:26 PM
Yep. And that one man was the one run. That's still staggering: zero men on base.

2-4 for the year. Sucked to watch this game from $40 club seats that I got for free.
7/10/2009 12:19 AM
Another awe-inspiring performance.
7/10/2009 11:20 PM
Looks like Villenueva has completely lost it.
7/10/2009 11:20 PM
These are the types of games that make me sick. Bleh.
7/11/2009 12:43 AM
But it's always good to have a true stopper in the rotation that you can count on to snap a skid. Like Mike Burns.
7/11/2009 10:40 AM
◂ Prev 1...16|17|18|19|20...117 Next ▸
Brewers : Back in First Place Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.