AAA - Just the Charts Topic

Bumping this to the top for any new players out there.
11/28/2017 10:27 AM
^
1/25/2018 12:53 PM
I know a way that will save you all a lot of time. Just click on the salary history and see which MLB player with the same position, handedness, and defensive ratings matches it.
2/26/2018 7:44 PM
bump
4/20/2018 11:29 PM
Posted by donaldjtrump on 2/26/2018 7:45:00 PM (view original):
I know a way that will save you all a lot of time. Just click on the salary history and see which MLB player with the same position, handedness, and defensive ratings matches it.
Thanks ! That did save a lot of time. First real innovation in the ancient are of AAA identification in quite a while.
5/3/2018 6:02 PM
innovation no

unintended side effect of dynamic pricing yes

basically, a bug

thanks again dynamic pricers, you sure know how to improve a product
5/5/2018 3:48 AM
Posted by bagchucker on 5/5/2018 3:50:00 AM (view original):
innovation no

basically, a bug

You're very negative (I am tempted to write "as usual", but I "won't").

I was giving credit to DT (the person on this site, not the President of the United States) for the innovation - for finding a new way for us to identify AAA more quickly and for sharing it. That IS an innovation - his suggestion is a new method for IDing AAA. Hence, innovation. I was not referring to the site and its management.

Instead, you want to 1) take away credit from a person here whom I attributed credit to with a compliment, without actually addressing that person whom you are denying credit to, and whose generosity in sharing his insight you are ignoring; 2) deny my compliment to DT, hence also negate my kind words of appreciation; 3) use any excuse to complain because the one strategy in OLs you were able to rely on has been rendered less certain because the game has become more challenging which is an objective common good, but which you see only through the eyes of your own self-interest as a strategist, whereas strategy means adapting one's approach to the actual situation "On s'engage, puis on voit" as Napoleon once said.

So, how exactly does your comment enhance our experience here or improve this site or contribute to our interactions here?
5/5/2018 11:04 AM
xxxx
6/14/2018 7:22 PM
Bump again. SHould this be pinned?
9/17/2018 8:57 AM
Posted by italyprof on 5/5/2018 11:04:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bagchucker on 5/5/2018 3:50:00 AM (view original):
innovation no

basically, a bug

You're very negative (I am tempted to write "as usual", but I "won't").

I was giving credit to DT (the person on this site, not the President of the United States) for the innovation - for finding a new way for us to identify AAA more quickly and for sharing it. That IS an innovation - his suggestion is a new method for IDing AAA. Hence, innovation. I was not referring to the site and its management.

Instead, you want to 1) take away credit from a person here whom I attributed credit to with a compliment, without actually addressing that person whom you are denying credit to, and whose generosity in sharing his insight you are ignoring; 2) deny my compliment to DT, hence also negate my kind words of appreciation; 3) use any excuse to complain because the one strategy in OLs you were able to rely on has been rendered less certain because the game has become more challenging which is an objective common good, but which you see only through the eyes of your own self-interest as a strategist, whereas strategy means adapting one's approach to the actual situation "On s'engage, puis on voit" as Napoleon once said.

So, how exactly does your comment enhance our experience here or improve this site or contribute to our interactions here?
I never get credit :’^(
9/17/2018 2:34 PM
Posted by d_rock97 on 6/7/2016 11:27:00 PM (view original):
So I noticed, when you look at your AAA's player profile (like stats, ratings, etc.) it says salary history. Curious, I clicked on that and it shows the actual player's salary history! Easier to find who is your AAA now
!
9/17/2018 2:35 PM
Giggity
11/27/2018 12:02 AM
12/27/2018 7:08 PM
rebump
3/28/2019 12:13 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 1...17|18|19|20|21...26 Next ▸
AAA - Just the Charts Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.