AAA - Just the Charts Topic

Possible Naming Help

Go to the GM's Office...
Click on Rename Players....
There you find an ALPHABETICAL roster of all major leaguers and AAA players combined....
The AAA players are alphabetized by their (as yet) unknown real names....

This can help narrow down a search that results in multiple names.
2/28/2021 9:28 AM
For all except for the most recent couple of seasons...click on that player's salary history, then find a match in the draft center.

For the recent ones, use the AAA guide to insert stamina, speed, and other numbers to get a match.
2/28/2021 4:40 PM
Eventually, maybe WIS should either scramble up and de-predictablize the stat-capabilities of AAA players (from their presently being actual and mostly not normalized) -- something that I'd prefer -- or just give them their real names and lay it to rest.
2/28/2021 7:43 PM
Agreed
2/28/2021 7:47 PM
100% in favor of just putting their real names in
2/28/2021 8:02 PM (edited)
aaaaaaaaaaaand what

normalizing or not normalizing
2/28/2021 8:21 PM
I think currently they normalize to the previous season? So they are normalizing to 2020? There should be standardization, IMO...thankfully somebody will come along and correct me...
2/28/2021 8:45 PM (edited)
I believe assigned aaa normalize to last completed season and drafted normalize to real season. I used to think all real names normalized to real seasons, but Mile High league has made me think otherwise on real name but assigned AAA. Some of these triples rates are absurd if normalized to real season, but make sense if normalized against 2020.
2/28/2021 8:55 PM
So many of "you people" want everything laid out so predictably. Grrrrr. Where's the simming? Where's the gaming?

Right now, in my imagination, you're all sitting behind battleship gray Steelcase desks, in polyester slacks, white shortsleeve shirts, and clip-on ties. All except for the Doctor, who's in his grass green body stocking. So typical.
3/2/2021 12:06 AM (edited)
B
4/13/2021 11:13 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
10/28/2021 7:56 PM
◂ Prev 1...22|23|24|25|26 Next ▸
AAA - Just the Charts Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.