Official © Yankees 2014 1st place!!! Topic

Posted by da_goat on 10/19/2010 12:58:00 PM (view original):
Yanks are throwing Burnett??!! He won't make it through 4 innings. Texas wins 7-4. Why the hell is CC not pitching!
If CC goes on short rest tonight I assume it is because you dont want to use AJ. But that means that Phil Huges and Andy Pettite have to do it as well. The Yankees are not prepared to do that with their young arm who is already over their "innings limit" and Pettite who is 60 years old now and coming off a groin injury.
10/19/2010 10:46 PM
Yankees to lose in 5....wow.
10/19/2010 11:19 PM
Josh Hamilton is a motherfukking monster.
10/20/2010 12:03 AM
He's coked up.
10/20/2010 6:51 AM
I'd be worried that Tex went out but I think he just didn't want to get booed in TX again.    Plus he's hitting about .012 in the post-season.
10/20/2010 10:07 AM
I'm looking forward to not having to see the Yankees in the WS. Of course if they get there it'll be nice to see the Giants demolish them.
10/20/2010 12:51 PM
TX/SF World Series will be blacked out on the East Coast.  Or might as well be.   The TV ratings will be the worst ever.   Everyone loses.
10/20/2010 12:57 PM
Of course, I was thinking this last night as the Rangers ran laps around the bases:    "This isn't so bad.   I won't have to juggle college/pro football with baseball this weekend."  
10/20/2010 12:58 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/20/2010 12:57:00 PM (view original):
TX/SF World Series will be blacked out on the East Coast.  Or might as well be.   The TV ratings will be the worst ever.   Everyone loses.
It won't be so bad.  At least you'd get 2 teams with significant fan bases...it won't be as bad as when Tampa Bay was in.  And I'll watch, so I win.
10/20/2010 1:25 PM
With a name like Grim LeRogue, you've got to be a wee bit eccentric. Or loony, as the headlines are labeling the 33-year-old Brooklyn man who stormed the field at Yankee Stadium on Monday night with alleged aspirations of confronting Alex Rodriguez over his relationship with Cameron Diaz. For serious!

Police sources tell the New York Post that LeRogue (formerly Joe Rogan) made a mad dash for A-Rod while carrying five pictures. One of them was of Rodriguez with an X over his face that read: "You have to go bud, you've ruined too many of our white queens."

He also had a shot of Diaz with the message: "We will be together soon."
Rodriguez and Diaz have been quietly dating for months. The divorced slugger previously dated actress Kate Hudson.

Adding to the confusion, LaRogue was also holding an image of Osama bin Laden with the inscription, "I will serve you," in addition to pictures of Whitney Houston, whom the al Qaeda chief purportedly admires.

He captioned the Houston photo "Whitney Bin Laden," and on a photo of Houston's ex, Bobby Brown, he wrote, "You need to be terminated."

"I just can't believe this," LaRogue's mother, Cathy, told The Post on Tuesday. "He drank in his day when he was younger, he's not like this saintly kid, but he's 33 years old now, so give me a break."

Le Rogue was charged with assault and interfering with a sporting event and taken to Lincoln Hospital in the Bronx for a psychiatric evaluation,
10/20/2010 2:47 PM
Joe Rogan wasn't too funny on News Radio, shocked that his career came to this.
10/20/2010 5:49 PM
I thought he was doing well as a MMA announcer.   Guess not.
10/20/2010 5:50 PM
 I will watch the WS, no matter which teams play.
10/21/2010 12:27 PM
Well, good for you!
10/21/2010 2:41 PM
Wow....you gotta be blind as hell to miss that obvious HBP on Swisher.  That kind of incompetence is inexcusable.
10/22/2010 9:38 PM
◂ Prev 1...11|12|13|14|15...41 Next ▸
Official © Yankees 2014 1st place!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.