SimLeague Baseball Update (7/13/2009) Topic

Please see today's release notes for full details on today's update.

It's considered a minor update based on user feedback. Our next update will be larger and include more significant changes.

We hope you enjoy!

Thanks
7/13/2009 3:19 PM
"Teams can no longer claim the same the same player season that they already have or had on their team at any point that season. This closes a hole where a team would draft a player, use all his stats, then waive/release and claim again for one start, then repeat."

The Highball Wilson/Hi West rule!

Just had a look at the Champs page. Great addition!
7/13/2009 3:58 PM
Are Champions' Leagues misidentified as Career Leagues? I see I'm listed as having won a Career League, but I've never entered a Career League.
7/13/2009 4:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crazystengel on 7/13/2009"Teams can no longer claim the same the same player season that they already have or had on their team at any point that season. This closes a hole where a team would draft a player, use all his stats, then waive/release and claim again for one start, then repeat."

The Highball Wilson/Hi West rule!

Just had a look at the Champs page. Great addition!

I was just about to post nearly the exact thing!
7/13/2009 4:10 PM
I agree the champs page is great.
7/13/2009 4:12 PM
Dates appear to sorting strange in the Champions page. Most likely due to sorting strings, and not the actual numbers. The sort weighting is being placed on the first character, rather than the year.

Otherwise, cool stuff.
7/13/2009 5:16 PM
These will both be corrected in the next 10 minutes. Thanks
7/13/2009 5:52 PM
The player name fields used to clear when using the "Most Recent Search" feature. I wish you'd restore that.

Also, number of characters allowed when renaming teams has been changed from 40 to 24.
7/14/2009 11:10 AM
anybody else upset at all at the imposing of the new update without any announcement or thought of play in existing leagues?

while I am basically for all of the changes, and I understand the need for the two-day transaction deadline for allowing trades to finalize and then roster moves being allowed for adjustments and such......however,

I am playing in a progressive that was fast approaching it's trading deadline. LOTS of talks and plenty of wheeling and dealing in this league every season right up to the deadline. Sitting 2 days before the deadline ready to pull the trigger on mulitple deals but waiting it out trying to squeeze a little better deal with the impending deadline, and the next time I log on a new trading deadline has been imposed and all the deals that I should have been able to still do are now blocked from ever happening???

Just don't think that was handled well.
7/14/2009 12:53 PM
wanker
7/23/2009 6:45 PM
seems a little uncalled for, but noted?!?!?
7/23/2009 9:21 PM
i can't abide bad spelling
9/17/2009 1:13 PM
SimLeague Baseball Update (7/13/2009) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.