Increased Streakiness Topic

Has anyone noticed their player more streaky lately? I have seen on a couple of team of late, that I have to constantly jugle my line-up to keep "hot" hitters bunched together.
9/20/2009 2:17 AM
Oh dear
9/20/2009 9:35 AM
Only person i want steaking is Amy
9/20/2009 11:14 AM
I've noticed a certain streakiness since I started playing the SIM. I mentioned it once and was informed that everything was a random event. It does make sense that a streak could be random though. Hopefully that made sense. I need coffee.
9/20/2009 12:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zubinsum on 9/20/2009Has anyone noticed their player more streaky lately?  I have seen on a couple of team of late, that I have to constantly jugle my line-up to keep "hot" hitters bunched together.
Sim does not believe in "hot hitters." and I highly doubt they added a "streak equation" to the Sim.
9/20/2009 12:24 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By amycox67 on 9/20/2009Yes to the Streakiness & any other way to fix game

BUT AS ALWAYS LET ME STATE I AM NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SIM SITE IN ANY WAY EVERY THING IS A OK
you're hilarious
9/20/2009 2:42 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By kriz on 9/20/2009I've noticed a certain streakiness since I started playing the SIM. I mentioned it once and was informed that everything was a random event. It does make sense that a streak could be random though. Hopefully that made sense. I need coffee.
That was y belief for a long time, but the more I play, the more I think players are randomly upgraded and downgraded through the season to simulate "hot" and "cold" streaks.
9/20/2009 2:53 PM
Yes, just like in real life, when God "upgrades" and "downgrades" players...

9/20/2009 3:13 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By crazystengel on 9/20/2009Yes, just like in real life, when God "upgrades" and "downgrades" players...

More or less yes. In real life hitters actually do get hot or cold sometimes due to injuries or their approach. I do, however, realize that players tend to be "coiny" that most normally assume.
9/20/2009 3:18 PM
More than my players, my teams have always been streaky, alternating winning streaks and losing streaks.

As to streaky hitters, if a .300 RT hitter gets off to a bad start, for example, the potential for a hot streak may be in the RT numbers. Of course, it might work the other way around, too.
9/20/2009 3:24 PM
The "equalizer" algorhythm is real and is not a fraud.
9/20/2009 3:48 PM
So I guess we're all leaving then?
9/20/2009 3:55 PM
What would convince you that they "stopped" it? Them saying they'd stopped it? You'd still notice players going on hot and cold streaks, wouldn't you?
9/20/2009 3:57 PM
They'll never admit it. Official policy is that it doesn't exist. Of course, the official story on the JFK assassination is that Oswald acted alone and we all know that's a load of crap too.
9/20/2009 4:00 PM
They also do pick and choose who they unleash it on. Look at the guys with tons of titles...those guys NEVER make waves in the forums. Hence, they never get cheated out of anything. Guys like me, who have been known to make a ripple or two out here, get it shoved where the sun don't shine on purpose.

Like it's gonna make me stop.
9/20/2009 4:07 PM
1234 Next ▸
Increased Streakiness Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.