BUH-BYE BRADY BUNCH Topic

The Pats look off but I still think they will win the division.
9/20/2009 11:20 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By gregis111 on 9/20/2009

There was no excuse.

All he said was that welker and mayo didn't play and that the Patriots will be fine.

Why say it if its not an excuse? Of course he was making excuses.

The Pats WILL be fine, Im sure of that too. But today The Jets were the better team and kicked their *****.

Go ahead. We know. You can say it. Its alright. Go ahead. Say it.
9/20/2009 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By cenquist on 9/20/2009The Pats look off but I still think they will win the division
Im a Jet fan. Being a Jet fan means always HOPE for the best, but EXPECT the worst.

I think the Pats will probably win the division also. They are good.

But the Jets seem to be good also and HOPEFULLY will give them a run for their money.
9/20/2009 11:27 PM
This post could not be converted. To view the original post's thread, click here.
9/21/2009 9:18 AM
I can read. I read your excuse that Welker and Mayo were out.

Why say it if its not an excuse? Of course you meant it as an excuse.

12-4? We'll see.
9/21/2009 12:29 PM
Sounded like an excuse to me. A non excuse post would have just said Brady played terrible. An excuse post would include that there were injuries involved with the loss.
9/21/2009 1:09 PM
Of course. Im not taking anything away from the Pats, they're good, They will be there at the end.

And you know what ........ They are a better team if Welker and Mayo were playing. If you are going to use that as an excuse, don't say its NOT an excuse. It is.

And unless they put Welker and Mayo in the backfield to help block for Brady, it wouldn't have made a difference.

The Jets kicked his ***.
9/21/2009 1:25 PM
Jets kicked the o-line's ***. Very disappointed in them....and teh secondary too.
9/21/2009 2:00 PM
There you go! Good job nomar. Respect back up.

Look Im not getting out of control. Pats kicked our ***** 100 games in a row. I know how good they are.

But after suffering thru the Mets this season, out of it by the allstar break, this Jet/Pat game gives me hope. And pretty much assures me of meaningfull football for at least a few more weeks.

BUT ... if the Jets lost I would have had to feel "Same old Jets" and "Can't beat Pats."

So you have to forgive me for being excited.

J-E-T-S Jets! Jets!! Jets!!!
9/21/2009 2:18 PM
Did you actually read the story? (Can you actually read?).

1st of all even if it's proven true, which it won't, it didn't help them win or give them an advantage. Talking to Michael Crabtree didn't help the Jets kick the *** of your team team, hater.

Unlike that team of your that has been proven cheaters and did get help to win.

All that cheating didn't help them when this happened ................

9/21/2009 4:50 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By Primetime17 on 9/21/2009

1st of all even if it's proven true, which it won't, it didn't help them win or give them an advantage. Talking to Michael Crabtree didn't help the Jets kick the *** of your team team, hater.

Mangini was caught on the sideline with a camera in the 06 playoffs against the Pats, but it wasn't reported.

CHEATERS
9/21/2009 5:16 PM
Clutching for straws. Funny you Boston people know these Jet stories but EVERYONE know what that piece of sh*t coach of yours did.
9/21/2009 6:58 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By Primetime17 on 9/21/2009

I'll go slowly for you:

Speaking to a player about possibly playing for you while his rights are owned by another team, is against the rules.

Any conversation with this player could give them an advantage in negotiations with the player's current team.

Breaking the rules to gain an advantage is what the Pats were accused of.

So if the Pats were cheating, the Jets are being accused of it now.

Of course, you seem to have inside knowledge that it isn't true.

Anyway, I seem to have struck a chord.

9/21/2009 8:05 PM
Maybe I should slow it down for you champ.

1. Being Accused is different then being convicted.

2. Talking to a guy gave the Jets no advantage yesterday. Your team cheated which helped them win games, which really shouldn't count any more then Bonds' HRs.

And how can you stike a nerve with me? My team kicked the **** out of your team yesterday so Im not really concerned if they spoke to Michael Freakin Crabtree.

Can't blame you for trying to deflect attention to yesterday's game but at least make sense.
9/21/2009 8:20 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...23 Next ▸
BUH-BYE BRADY BUNCH Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.