BUH-BYE BRADY BUNCH Topic

So why play the game?

Even a known garbage mouth like you really sounds like an idiot right about now. Even more than usual.

Its a sporting event. Stop hating.

Funny thing is SD will probably win, they are better. Than you'll be flapping that rat hole of yours, like you made some great prediction.

Just hope the Jets don't win. You may have to leave this site.
1/11/2010 9:34 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Quote: Originally Posted By timeprime71 on 1/11/2010
So why play the game?

Even a known garbage mouth like you really sounds like an idiot right about now. Even more than usual.

Funny thing is SD will probably win, they are better. Than you'll be flapping that rat hole of yours, like you made some great prediction.

Moran. If you have any sense at all you'll take your crappy team to the back of the bus where it belongs, and play nice with the other passengers. You'll be getting off at the next stop, and you'll be grateful that you stayed on as long as you did. Enjoy your off season, and pray that next year your team can bring to the party something besides a really good defense.
1/12/2010 11:01 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By meloidogyne on 1/12/2010

Quote: Originally Posted By timeprime71 on 1/11/2010

So why play the game?

Moran. If you have any sense at all you'll take your crappy team to the back of the bus where it belongs, and play nice with the other passengers. You'll be getting off at the next stop, and you'll be grateful that you stayed on as long as you did. Enjoy your off season, and pray that next year your team can bring to the party something besides a really good defense.

Its funny that you think Im the moron.

I said the Jets are playing a better team and I hope they play well and somehow pull out a win. That seems pretty rational and senseable.

You said, a number of times, that the Jets CAN'T win. You spoke of the game several times like its already been played. The Jets have no chance. Thats sounds like the ramblings of a moron and a hater.

Its a professional football game, you dipshit. Any team can beat any other team, on any given day.

You know what else is funny? You have given me a hard time since day one. I always pictured you as a nerdy little account looking MFer and wished I could meet you and slap the **** out of you. Then I saw that picture of you from Chicago. LOL LOL How did I know? There you were with your faggy shorts and Izod shirt and of course the glasses. LOL

Lets make that a ***** slap, you little freaking hater.

LETS GO JETS!!
1/12/2010 12:07 PM
Never been to Chicago, you've got me confused with someone else, much like you have the Jets confused with a good football team. "Moran" is a deliberate misspelling, it is an innernets slang word. Moran.

You can ask Wylie or ODG about what I look like. Accountant-like probably wouldn't suffice.
1/12/2010 12:14 PM
You know what? They posted a picture from that Wriglyfest and I thought one guy was identified as you. My bad if it wasn't. Doesn't change anything, your still a dipshit and Id still like to slap the **** out of you.

And the "moran" thing is really funny.
1/12/2010 12:19 PM
You have neither the mojo nor the capability to handle me. Talk all you want, tuff guy. The internet is such an easy place to pose, isn't it?
1/12/2010 3:41 PM
MARK INGRAM FOR PATRIOTS RB 2011!

1/12/2010 6:30 PM
That would be nice.....but i expect BB to go after OL and DL help.

Remember, we have Crable and McKenzie coming off the the IR to help the depth at OLB.

I'd love them to go after Cody. THe HUGE lineman from Bama.
1/13/2010 7:54 AM
yeah that would be nice,

this draft they really need to address the lines

in the 2011 draft they need to get some skill players

1/13/2010 8:54 AM
Never understood how the Pats always have a good record and make the playoffs then always have multiple low round picks.

Good management I guess.

The only time the Jets have extra picks is when the Pats do something against them like signing Bill B, and spygate.
1/13/2010 7:13 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By gregis111 on 1/13/2010
yeah that would be nice,

this draft they really need to address the lines

in the 2011 draft they need to get some skill players

this draft they really need to address the linesthis draft they really need to address the linesthis draft they really need to address the lines
1/13/2010 10:23 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...23 Next ▸
BUH-BYE BRADY BUNCH Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.