Don't worry Panther fans.... Topic

Luongo isn't playing like he has a big long guaranteed contract under his belt.

2021 isn't too far away!
10/17/2009 9:50 AM
...but the Olympics are...and Luongo is waaayy overrated
10/17/2009 10:59 AM
Luongo has a history of starting the regular season weak, then later coming on strong.
10/17/2009 11:11 AM
What winner said...but this IS a little weaker than usual.
10/17/2009 2:13 PM
Just not a fan of him under pressure. He is a great regular season goalie, but him mental game is a little lacking, that is what accounts for his rough starts, you can see it in his game. When he is confident he is the best, but the best in the league is probably Lundqvist. He is all that and more, consistent and mentally tough.
10/17/2009 8:04 PM
He is a fraud,cant win the big game,overated,will never win the cup,Canucks are saddled with this idiot for years..as a Canuck fan it pains me to have this guy as our goalie
10/17/2009 11:41 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By randle44 on 10/17/2009 He is a fraud,cant win the big game,overated,will never win the cup,Canucks are saddled with this idiot for years..as a Canuck fan it pains me to have this guy as our goali
Randle remove your habs jersey before you voice your opinion in the NUCKS forum...We ain't trading ROBERTO to les habitants.....I just got back from VEGAS BABY.....I need to catch-up on our favorite game....not much HOCKEY coverage in VEGAS!!
10/18/2009 12:06 AM
Im a Canuck fan for 30 years Juskay,if you get suckered into the hype of Luongo thats your choice,from what ive seen and the numbers back it up ,Luongo will not lead us to the cup,him choking last year proved it in game 6 ..i truly hope iam wrong,because Canuck fans deserve better,sure he will have a great stretch sooner or later but you judge him in the critical games and if you do you will see he cannot get it done.just because he has a Canuck jersey on does not mean i have to defend him thru thick and thin,sure i pull for him to be a great leader and Captain ,but deep inside i know he's not the answer,he does not have the intestinal fortitude to lead VCR to the cup,that does not mean iam not a fan,iam realistic..
10/18/2009 12:18 AM
Randle.....Luongo is part of the solution, and not part of the problem. IMO!!!
10/18/2009 12:23 AM
as 2 Canuck fans we agree to disagree
10/18/2009 12:25 AM
From time to time....Luongo is part of the problem....but that come's with the territory of BEING the team leader....nuff said
10/18/2009 12:25 AM
Are we getting our 6 million dollars worth? i dont think so, nuff said
10/18/2009 12:34 AM
i dont expect Luongo to save every shot but i sure as fuk expect him to stop Glencross on a sh breakaway at a critical time of the game ,and i dont expect Phaneuf to wrist one in from 50ft,screen or not ...and i dont EVER expect B.Mcgratton to beat team Canada's #1 goalie,that is just plain embarassing
10/18/2009 12:43 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By randle44 on 10/18/2009 Are we getting our 6 million dollars worth? i dont think so, nuff said
On that note...we agree!! But we would have said the same thing about Luongo last season....after 10 games.....So let's judge Lui after 82 games!!! 6 million is alot, but it is an 82 game season!!
10/18/2009 12:45 AM
Vancouver Cancuks Goalie / captain Roberto Luongo tried to commit suicide on Monday night

He stood on the tracks of the Sky Train Canada Line and when the train came, it went in between his legs

http://welfarewednesdays.com/
10/18/2009 2:41 PM
1234 Next ▸
Don't worry Panther fans.... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.