Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

I do think a Bobby Lu deal will happen this offseason despite his contact. Should be interesting.
4/26/2012 11:43 PM
4/27/2012 1:37 AM
Maybe Boston ? I dont think Luongo is a racist?  could be good for the KKK Bruins ? plus with the Campbell effect in play  Luongo may flourish in Beantown with the league officials on their side?
4/29/2012 12:34 AM
Anybody except that no neck french douche b@g Marchand..im ok with
4/29/2012 12:37 AM
Hey!  Just because Massachusetts is full of Democrats doesn't make them .....  (South, Jim Crow laws, Segregation, KKK, "affirmative" action) 

never mind. 
5/1/2012 2:55 PM
Golfing, Fishing, Umpiring hardball and slo-pitch games......Who needs hockey??

I say this because it's Saturday night?  You no what's missing??  HOCKEY NIGHT IN CANADA?????  And there is no game on the tube=F#$K Bettman and his dumb *** moves.   hockey TV Ratings will suck......and Buttman is to blame.  Put any game on Saturday night's.......
5/5/2012 11:21 PM
Somebody has to show that dude the door.  He is absolutely clueless

5/6/2012 1:39 AM
Depends.  Us in Canada, at least anyone 40 and over, are conditioned to watch hockey on Saturday nights.  As a kid growing up Hockey night in Canada was about all we could watch on TV.  Occaisionally another game would be shown but not very often.

Now with TSN and Sportsnet we get to watch just about every game on TV, whenever they are being played.  The younger generations are not so conditioned to just Sat night hockey.  And in the US they are more condidtioned to watching sports during the daytime.

Still miss the Saturday night hockey though.
5/6/2012 1:44 PM
Posted by holer on 5/6/2012 1:39:00 AM (view original):

I hope you were talking about Bettman and not me?
5/6/2012 8:36 PM
Luongo is probably at his best as a starter for a midrange or below team, where he will see a ton of rubber.  He will steal a lot of games, improve the team for sure,but if he has a stinker it is no big deal, as the team he is on is not a juggernaut anyways.

He has a lot to offer the right team, but I think both he and Vancouver need a break from each other.
5/6/2012 9:16 PM
Posted by juskay on 5/6/2012 8:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by holer on 5/6/2012 1:39:00 AM (view original):

I hope you were talking about Bettman and not me?
c'mon juskay, you seriously think I would be saying that about  you.  Now if you were the league commish and running the league the way Bettman is....

5/7/2012 12:10 AM
Posted by juskay on 5/5/2012 11:21:00 PM (view original):
Golfing, Fishing, Umpiring hardball and slo-pitch games......Who needs hockey??

I say this because it's Saturday night?  You no what's missing??  HOCKEY NIGHT IN CANADA?????  And there is no game on the tube=F#$K Bettman and his dumb *** moves.   hockey TV Ratings will suck......and Buttman is to blame.  Put any game on Saturday night's.......
I  find UFC and alcohol fill the void ..a little ..id rather listen to my wife tell me about her day for 2 hours over watching baseball...cant wait for the NFL
5/7/2012 11:06 PM

old crotchety f#cks like Jimbo like baseball ..they can take 30 min to take a wizz and only miss 1 out  or 1 at bat

5/7/2012 11:08 PM
Mike Gillis is signed to a new contract. Haven't heard any other details. He's got some work to do.
5/8/2012 1:04 AM
Gillis needs to get off his Euro kick ...trade the anchor Luongo ,trade Edler if he can ..if you can find a loser to dump the Sedins onto..all the better..we need western Canadian kids on this team..Cory is our starter for the next decade. Pahlsson is f#ckin useless..dump him..I would like to see ex Giants on this team like Brule , Blum, Franson...guys that give a sh!t ...Euro experiment will not ever work
5/9/2012 9:58 PM
◂ Prev 1...179|180|181|182|183...213 Next ▸
Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.