Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

Posted by juskay on 5/22/2013 7:12:00 PM (view original):
I hope Lindy Ruff or Dave Tippett get the coaching job.

Next up Luongo traded to New York Islanders for Nino Niedereiter and Rick Dipietro (who will be bought out).  A hot rumour that actually makes a little bit of sense.

Happy Canucks finally made a move...........
Who started that rumor - you or randle?  To get rid of Luongo, the Canucks are going to have to give up a player of note, not get one in return.  In other words, they are going to have to pay some team to take Luongo and his contract off the Canucks hand - when are you and randle going to figure that out?

Haha - hockey experts, my ***.

6/1/2013 7:46 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
wassup?

6/5/2013 6:31 PM
6/5/2013 9:15 PM
I'll be interested to see how long of a contract he signs. I'll be surprised if he gets a 5 year deal like AV. It will be interesting to say the least.
6/23/2013 3:57 PM
So you need an American to fix your team....HAHAHAHAHAHA
6/26/2013 1:09 PM
What is this talk about trading Schneider?? just in my car and sports talk radio said the same thing? WTF ? is this b#llsh!t? Canucks trade Schneids and im done ill be a Blacksucks fan before i drop another cent on the Canucks and Luongo ..Gillis ruining the team if he deals our best young player ...
6/29/2013 8:30 PM
Rumour is Schneider to the OILERS for the 7th overall pick in tomorrow's draft......plus a prospect , that seems to be Oscar Klefbom (a Swede)
6/29/2013 10:00 PM
Great another Swede  to a already soft as f#ck team ...as gay as Muddy and Jimbo and Skumley are ..they are right ,ill never see VCR win a cup with this f#cking tool as GM
6/29/2013 10:24 PM
◂ Prev 1...195|196|197|198|199...213 Next ▸
Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.