Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

I agree with Randle....BUT at least the kids we are drafting are Canadian or North Americans. Horvat, Shunkaruk, Virtanen, J McCaan last 4 first rounder's are all Canadian. We added agitator D Dorsett, L Vey (who will surprise Canuck fans) both Canadians and Nick Bonino (American) who plays a good game. I wish we moved the Sedin's....but that isn't happening anytime soon.
7/7/2014 6:15 PM
Glad to hear the Bertuzzi/Moore seems to be done. Lets play some hockey!!!
9/8/2014 3:48 AM
Kind of excited to see what this year has in store

10/2/2014 3:30 PM
wont make ploffs
10/2/2014 11:57 PM
Two games in and Miller hasn't done much for me. The 1st period Vs the Coilers was a complete farce. They looked terrible but thank gad it was the Oilers and we were able to fight back and win in a S/O. How about Hammers fight with The Nuge? Loved seeing these two go for it. Hats off to The Nuge. I didn't think he had that in him.

It's only two games in but I think the Canucks can make the P/O's.
10/13/2014 7:22 PM
Posted by darny71 on 10/2/2014 11:57:00 PM (view original):
wont make ploffs
Darny is a f@g ..only knows what graham james tells him to say 
10/15/2014 3:16 AM
Horvat to minors for a conditioning stint. Horvat was not eligible to play in the AHL unless it's to rehab from an injury. Two weeks in AHL means Horvat should make his NHL debut on Saturday November 8th. Horvat will play 9 games with Vancouver. If he is helping the team then he stays in the NHL. But I predict he will be loaned to the Canadian Junior team before he plays his 10th game with the Canucks. If Horvat plays 10 games in the NHL he can not be returned to his junior team and nor can he be sent to the AHL. Its too bad he is not eligible to play in the AHL, going back to junior will not help Horvats game. I hope he can stay with the big club, but at least he wont be going back to junior until January, after the World junior Tourney.
10/20/2014 6:48 PM
Nice comeback win tonight Vs the Avs. Horvat played his first game. No points but a +1. Off to Cali and a date with Ryan Kesler.
11/5/2014 2:42 AM
The Canucks thread is back baby. Cheers. Just in time for summer. Not sure which Canuck fans are still around. Maybe I'm the only one left?
5/4/2016 11:00 PM
Canucks finish the preseason 3-2-2 but beat the Coilers in the last game. Playoffs will be a dream but if the Sedins and Ericsson gel and we can get some second line scoring we could squeeze in. Not getting my hopes too high.
10/9/2016 10:47 AM
Canucks start the season 3-0 but all games were comeback wins. Nice to win those games but a risky way to play. I have to say Sutter looks great so far this season. So far so good. Go Team Go.
10/19/2016 12:38 AM
4-0 to start the season but they have all been home games. We aren't scoring a lot of goals but have been pretty good defensively. Great goaltending so far too. Cali road trip will be a true test. Kings are slumping without Quick and the Ducks are off to another slow start. Fingers crossed.
10/21/2016 3:42 AM
0-2 in Cali. Game tonight Vs the Sens. Lets prove our start isn't a fluke. I just want to be competitive this season.
10/25/2016 5:08 PM
Well..... shut out in two straight games. Good defensive game Vs the Oilers in a 2-0 loss. Second goal was an open net. Miller looked good. We need team Sweden to wake the hell up and start scoring some goals.
10/29/2016 1:15 AM
Another loss. 5 in a row. 5-2 loss to the Caps. Score doesn't truly reflect the game but its still a loss. Hmmmm. Have to wonder if Coach Willie will be looking for a new job soon.
10/30/2016 11:54 PM
◂ Prev 1...210|211|212|213 Next ▸
Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.