Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

Quote: Originally Posted By randle44 on 11/12/2009Hal Gill is a *****,how did i know you would bring that up? Rypien took down May tonite..No point in posting about fighting Nickhead,your a hater ,you want to see Bieksa fight a guy 100lbs heavier if need be to see him lose,then youll be dancing on the tables whooping it up while everybody here will be laughing at you..get over it..no matter how you try and spin doctor it Bieksa is a top middleweight,the proof is guys NOT wanting to fight him...they do the "Phaneuf Polka
lmao
11/13/2009 9:10 AM
Bieksa talk always makes me think about that Spike article.. hehe

http://www.spike.com/blog/top-ten-teams-with/87671?page=2&numPerPage=1
11/13/2009 9:16 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Quote: Originally Posted By randle44 on 11/12/2009Hal Gill is a *****,how did i know you would bring that up? Rypien took down May tonite..No point in posting about fighting Nickhead,your a hater ,you want to see Bieksa fight a guy 100lbs heavier if need be to see him lose,then youll be dancing on the tables whooping it up while everybody here will be laughing at you..get over it..no matter how you try and spin doctor it Bieksa is a top middleweight,the proof is guys NOT wanting to fight him...they do the "Phaneuf Polka
Just watched the Rypien - May tilt... quite impressive... Rypien is damn well earning his spot right at the top of the middle's and is by far my favourite Canuck..

11/13/2009 10:09 AM
yeah though I hate to admit it, you might be right about that nickhead...in an old thread I had posted a big pic of Bieksa pounding on a Flame...it could have been Ritchie.
11/13/2009 9:27 PM
Thanks.. I thought you had me smoking too much sheep pole cause I would have for sure remembered that one
11/14/2009 1:38 AM
Did we win?

11/15/2009 12:15 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By randle44 on 11/15/2009 Good team effort tonite, cant get overly ecstatic,that should be expected most nights if this team plays up to its potential,if they get 90% of the team giving atleast 90% every night we can expect this result..we can only beat ourselves..thats why im so ****** at these guys ,most nights only half the team shows up...good gam
lol
11/15/2009 2:14 AM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...213 Next ▸
Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.