OFFICIAL© NEW YORK METS THREAD 2010 Topic

Quote: Originally Posted By Feamster on 12/03/2009 I don't see them as "re-building" or "re-loading" or anything like that...if anything they are "re-membering" how they got to be so ****** in the first place and are doomed to "re-peat" the same mistakes unless there's a changing of the guard..
lol, i like that
12/3/2009 8:25 PM
The Cardinals traded away a lot of talent to get a few months from expensive rent-a-players. I've always had a hard time grasping how that makes baseball sense. Giving away 2010,2011,2012, and 2013 to make your team a bit better for 2009 blows my mind. But everyone else seemed to think it was a great idea. I feel ya.
12/3/2009 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By Primetime17 on 12/03/2009
LOL Dumbass

SO smart, but he can't see the difference between TRADING a player (for equal value, I would imagine, then DUMPING a player for salary reason).

They are all right about you.

Have a good day.

The difference between you and me is that I call you a dumbass because you are one, and you call me a dumbass (along with everyone else) because you can't formulate an intelligent argument.

In one thread, you're sucking up to me, talking about how we're kindred spirits because everyone mocks us no matter what we say, and then in this thread, you're all angry because I proved what a contradictory moron you are.

Basically all you've shown in this thread is that anyone who disagrees with you is a dumbass who knows nothing about baseball. So why aren't you a GM by now, with all your expertise?

Go change your tampon and come back once the PMS is gone.
12/3/2009 8:47 PM
That's because I give up on you. For once I have to go with the crowd. You ARE a jackass. They're right.
12/3/2009 8:52 PM
I guess since I have been on here you where hiding because of your welching. When you did appear I wondered why everyone gave you so much ****. Now I know. You are BY FAR the the biggest moron to plague these forums, by alot!
12/3/2009 9:09 PM
TY
12/3/2009 9:23 PM
I guess since I have been on here you where hiding because of your welching. When you did appear I wondered why everyone gave you so much ****. Now I know. You are BY FAR the the biggest moron to plague these forums, by alot!
LOL...thanks Primate!! Coming from you that's a HUGE compliment. Unlike you, it doesn't bother me what people on an internet site think of me. But I guess that's what being an insecure loser living in your mom's basement will do to you.

Bottom line is, someone made a comment about how the Mets should trade Santana to fill holes and acquire future talent and YOU randomly started spouting off about how the Mets would not try to trim payroll. No one but you even brought up the Mets payroll or saving money. So essentially, you called them dumbasses, changed the argument and then agreed with them in the end.

You're a tool. End of story.
12/3/2009 10:03 PM
And if that's what you think then all I can say is reading comprehension isn't your strong point either dumbass. What a dick.
12/4/2009 12:41 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By Primetime17 on 12/03/2009I guess since I have been on here you where hiding because of your welching. When you did appear I wondered why everyone gave you so much ****. Now I know. You are BY FAR the the biggest moron to plague these forums, by alot
I feel slighted
12/4/2009 12:46 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By Jtpsops on 12/03/2009
LOL...thanks Primate!!

I like it! Primate it is!!
12/4/2009 12:47 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By arvidjosef on 12/04/2009
I feel slighted

You're a ball buster and act like a moron. But this guy ...... he's in a world of his own.
12/6/2009 1:49 PM
Return of Primate. Jets 6-6, Pats 7-4...seemed over with..it it isn't at all in regards towards the stips of the bet
12/6/2009 2:07 PM
Seems over with? Seems like a push. Jets have to win out or Pats have to win out for either side to win. Can't see it happening. Push coming, GC's returned. Don't you think?
12/6/2009 2:18 PM
21-19, Pats win this game then they will win out.
12/6/2009 2:24 PM
It is possible. If they lose today you're shut out of the 12 wins, I think.

If they win, do they have any tough game ?
12/6/2009 2:27 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...8 Next ▸
OFFICIAL© NEW YORK METS THREAD 2010 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.