and even if your facts are right........ why say anything?
12/15/2009 11:10 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By Fregoe on 12/15/2009
change the facts all you want.....

I have not changed the facts what-so-ever. Anyone who witnessed what happened knows that you are the one twisting the truth to try and make me look bad.

As I have stated numerous times I always chat during recruiting, it takes about a minute to notice that you two were battling. uch had already mentioned something so it didn't matter.

Take it up with him, not me.
12/15/2009 11:19 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By Fregoe on 12/15/2009and though your facts are right........ why say anything
FTFY
12/15/2009 11:19 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By zhawks on 12/15/2009

I have not changed the facts what-so-ever. Anyone who witnessed what happened knows that you are the one twisting the truth to try and make me look bad.

As I have stated numerous times I always chat during recruiting, it takes about a minute to notice that you two were battling. uch had already mentioned something so it didn't matter.

how do you know that I never had a conversation with him?
12/15/2009 11:20 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By zhawks on 12/15/2009

how do you know that I never had a conversation with him
Since you decided to blast me publicaly and did not to him. hmmm I win again. Fregoe 1 (nice win in poker) zhawks 2
12/15/2009 11:22 AM
There is no way, NO POSSIBLE LOGICAL WAY, that by receiving a message (via either site mail or CC or public forum) from another coach, no matter what that message is, and then backing off a related recruit, the coach backing off is colluding. He never communicated in any way, never made any agreement, never colluded with the coach sending the message. He simply received UNSOLICITED information and acted on it. No matter what opinion anyone has re: the appropriateness of the message-sender, to think the receiver colludes by "backing off" is simply and completely illogical.
12/15/2009 11:27 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By jskenner on 12/15/2009There is no way, NO POSSIBLE LOGICAL WAY, that by receiving a message (via either site mail or CC or public forum) from another coach, no matter what that message is, and then backing off a related recruit, the coach backing off is colluding. He never communicated in any way, never made any agreement, never colluded with the coach sending the message. He simply received UNSOLICITED information and acted on it. No matter what opinion anyone has re: the appropriateness of the message-sender, to think the receiver colludes by "backing off" is simply and completely illogical
Agreed, I am awaiting a response from WIS.
12/15/2009 11:28 AM
Fregoe I don't understand how what I said was near as crippling as you say as what grape said to you. He said how much money is was supposedly going to spend, which, assuming he wasn't lying and you did not drop off showed you were in a big battle (which was fairly obvious, but w/e). Whereas I just pointed out a battle (after a coach in it had already done so) that was going on. I can't understand why you are so hung up on something so small.
12/15/2009 11:29 AM
my point is that no matter how small it all matters. and therefore I think it should not be allowed at all.

and I didnt balst you publicly the first time..... I said why are people talking in the cc about recruiting and that I though it was bullshit. you than came in and started talking about it. if uch had come in and started talking about it I would have had the same conversation with him in the forums.
12/15/2009 11:34 AM
and i didnt realize you were keeping score or that there were winners or losers. as far as I am concerned we just have vaslty diff opinions on the issue.
12/15/2009 11:35 AM
and i didnt realize you were keeping score or that there were winners or losers. as far as I am concerned we just have vaslty diff opinions on the issue.
My point was I won with your facts, since A) it wasn't a pg and B) he wasn't anywhere close to between us as you say and C) I was not in a battle with you when I said "Uconn v Cuse" and D) I was not the first person to say something. = 1 and the second point came from when you tried to convince me you had said something to him about his comment, which you didn't. It was more of a joke then anything though.
12/15/2009 11:39 AM
Z, I can't take anything that you say regarding recruiting, as truthful and honest.

- I won't forget the situation from Phelan, from 2 seasons back.
- I wasn't comfortable with you recruiting for Providence in previous seasons.
- I question you once again being the person recruiting for UConn.

In general, it all looks shady to me.
12/15/2009 11:43 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By mlatsko1 on 12/15/2009

Z, I can't take anything that you say regarding recruiting, as truthful and honest.

- I won't forget the situation from Phelan, from 2 seasons back.
- I wasn't comfortable with you recruiting for Providence in previous seasons.
- I question you once again being the person recruiting for UConn.

In general, it all looks shady to me.

I was sitemailed by a coach and asked to recruit for him. How is that anymore shady then Fregoe having 2 teams every year in Phelan?

As for Prov, yes I recruited for Mike, he is at basic training and had nobody else who could do it for him. As I have stated before I hate having two teams in the same world. I clearly have treated each team in both situations 100% seperatly, yes i did go after Wells against you, Yes we were both there cycle 1, I did not go after any of your other recruits with Illinois.

As for me recruiting for Mike for 1 season - I clearly did such a great job using that to my advantage at Illinois didn't I? 1/5. Clearly I was being shady.

I understand your concerns mlat and if I could do anything else to ease them I absolutely would. In both situations both coaches gave me lists of players and orders that they wanted them in. Mike has mailed me from basic numerous times about who he wants and so on.
12/15/2009 11:50 AM
This post could not be converted. To view the original post's thread, click here.
12/15/2009 12:15 PM
This post could not be converted. To view the original post's thread, click here.
12/15/2009 12:16 PM
◂ Prev 1...9|10|11|12|13|14 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.