Quote: Originally Posted By kendrik2 on 12/14/2009
You know, it is BS like this (the rambling) that ultimately drives coaches away. Whether it was right or wrong, I don't really care, but the fact that this has gotten 7 pages of thread run today is a little insane.

I don't really come on the main board anymore b/c of crap like this - it takes away from the fun. I sure want my newbie friends that are playing the game to take a look at this thread.

Come on guys, grow up. It happened, move on.

Let me make sure I understand you right.

You believe that it people should be allowed to cheat and it not brought to the publics attention when it is found out that they have cheated?
12/15/2009 8:04 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By Fregoe on 12/14/2009
Quote: Originally Posted By zhawks on 12/14/2009

If this would have been posted on his cc, it would not be against the rules.

if an agreement was made it would be....
But agreements are never actually made on the cc. If someone posted (which I think happened in Phelan a few seasons back to you, with Auburn and some sf) "I have 80k to beat you for Player" I doubt that you would back down, I know I wouldn't. I don't take anything that anyone says in the CC during recruting seriously.
12/15/2009 8:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kannc6 on 12/14/2009Actually zhawks you dont have to be a citizen,,, If the foreign govt requests admission a handful of foreigners are admitted each year with their govt picking up the tab.

What's funny is that when i saw that international players were going to Air Force and I was ready to call foul until I looked up the eligibility requirements.
12/15/2009 8:16 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By sully712 on 12/15/2009How do threads like these turn people away? I would think actions like these would turn people away. I guess some people don't care about the fair play rules, they just want to make sure there are no crazy threads on the forum. Makes sense to me
LOL
12/15/2009 8:39 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By zhawks on 12/15/2009

if an agreement was made it would be.....
But agreements are never actually made on the cc. If someone posted (which I think happened in Phelan a few seasons back to you, with Auburn and some sf) "I have 80k to beat you for Player" I doubt that you would back down, I know I wouldn't. I don't take anything that anyone says in the CC during recruting seriously
exactly I was put in a lose lose situation. If I agree and backdown I am colluding.... if I back down I am protentially accused of colluding. I however didnt back down and lost. But the fact that he put that there also made me lose my other recruit as everyone now knew I was in rather HUGE battle.
12/15/2009 10:35 AM

But agreements are never actually made on the cc. If someone posted (which I think happened in Phelan a few seasons back to you, with Auburn and some sf) "I have 80k to beat you for Player" I doubt that you would back down, I know I wouldn't. I don't take anything that anyone says in the CC during recruting seriously
if we shouldnt take any of it seriously than they should just shut down cc talk altogether.... it never does any good except for those who are trying to start ****
12/15/2009 10:36 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By Fregoe on 12/15/2009

But agreements are never actually made on the cc. If someone posted (which I think happened in Phelan a few seasons back to you, with Auburn and some sf) "I have 80k to beat you for Player" I doubt that you would back down, I know I wouldn't. I don't take anything that anyone says in the CC during recruting seriously.
exactly I was put in a lose lose situation. If I agree and backdown I am colluding.... if I back down I am protentially accused of colluding. I however didnt back down and lost. But the fact that he put that there also made me lose my other recruit as everyone now knew I was in rather HUGE battle
I think that anyone with half a brain would have known that that was a huge battle.

I do not think that by simply not continuing to battle that you are colliding (nothing was done secretly), although I would like that cleared up by seble.
12/15/2009 10:51 AM

exactly I was put in a lose lose situation. If I agree and backdown I am colluding.... if I back down I am protentially accused of colluding. I however didnt back down and lost. But the fact that he put that there also made me lose my other recruit as everyone now knew I was in rather HUGE battle.
I think that anyone with half a brain would have known that that was a huge battle.

I do not think that by simply not continuing to battle that you are colliding (nothing was done secretly), although I would like that cleared up by seble.

yeah I went o for in recruitng that season becasue i was colluding.... But despite the shenanigans by you and other cromies who pull that underhanded **** all my DI teams are in very fine shape
12/15/2009 10:55 AM
and dont deny that you always go in to cc other than your own and point out battles that directly/inderectly make recruiting easier for you?
12/15/2009 10:57 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By Fregoe on 12/15/2009and dont deny that you always go in to cc other than your own and point out battles that directly/inderectly make recruiting easier for you?
I did not point out your battle with uconn years ago until well after he had already mentioned it himself, get off your high horse fregoe. He mentioned it well before I did. If you have a problem with that then take it up with uch.
12/15/2009 10:58 AM
And Fregoe I did not benefit from that comment at all, again we were not in a battle when I said something, nor are our schools really close.
12/15/2009 10:58 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By Fregoe on 12/15/2009yeah I went o for in recruitng that season becasue i was colluding.... But despite the shenanigans by you and other cromies who pull that underhanded **** all my DI teams are in very fine shape
I agree with you here. I didn't say that you were and I don't think by backing down you are colluding either.
12/15/2009 10:59 AM
and dont deny that you always go in to cc other than your own and point out battles that directly/inderectly make recruiting easier for you?
I did not point out your battle with uconn years ago until well after he had already mentioned it himself, get off your high horse fregoe. He mentioned it well before I did. If you have a problem with that then take it up with uch
so what was your reasoning for making the comment? You never did answer that question even back than. And despite the fact that our schools are not that far apart we still are potentially gonna find recruits that are right between us like the PG a few years ago( and yes that was the same season you made the comments in our board). there is no high horse. I just think its bullshit to point out peoples battles whether it is easy to figure them out or not.
12/15/2009 11:03 AM

I did not point out your battle with uconn years ago until well after he had already mentioned it himself, get off your high horse fregoe. He mentioned it well before I did. If you have a problem with that then take it up with uch.
so what was your reasoning for making the comment? You never did answer that question even back than. And despite the fact that our schools are not that far apart we still are potentially gonna find recruits that are right between us like the PG a few years ago( and yes that was the same season you made the comments in our board). there is no high horse. I just think its bullshit to point out peoples battles whether it is easy to figure them out or not.
Actually it was a sg in Missouri. (And yes, Missouri is right between New York and Illinois) and you showed up about 12 hours after I had made a comment, which was about 6 hours after uch had made a comment. (Who, incase you forgot, (sense you are having very selective memory at the moment) was the coach you were battling with and you never were mad about his comments). I thought you had let this go?
12/15/2009 11:07 AM
and even if your facts are right........ why say anything?
12/15/2009 11:10 AM
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10|11|12...14 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.