The CVAC is the looking for at least three coaches to take over quality teams who's owners have moved on. Barton and Coker are particularly strong, and Mount Olive is still a good choice. Any of these teams with a human coach would be immediately competitive in a conferece that ranked eighth in Div2 this past season. Take a look.
1/8/2010 7:45 AM
I would be interested. However this is my first year/season and I signed up with SUNY New Paltz which upon more research has no live coaches in its conference, is there a way to switch? Otherwise good luck.
Bill
1/9/2010 11:12 AM
Glad for your interest bgentes. Unfortunately your first season in a new world must be in Division 3, and there is no way to change schools once you are accepted as coach anyway. Have fun and take a look at us next season.

Our Eastern Confrence champion Anderson has just lost its coach to Div1 so anyone interested in a quality team in a quality division there is still time. Barton, Coker, and Mount Olive now have coaches.
1/9/2010 6:15 PM
Thanks, I read the rules closely this afternoon and realized that.
1/9/2010 8:02 PM
Out of curiosity when does the league (new season) actually start, I seem to recall when I signed up that it was the 10th, but since today is the 10th I must be wrong?
Thanks in advance.
Bill
1/10/2010 3:54 PM
Recruiting starts today at 6pm
1/12/2010 7:29 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.