Has this ever happened to anybody? Topic

I work midnights and on my offdays, sometimes my sleep gets pretty erratic. So I wake up just a bit ago and I notice the time is 5:20. So I think 'Sweet! The PM2 games will be simmed soon!" So I keep refreshing over and over and over...........5:30 comes and goes...........then it dawns on me that its 5:30 AM. ARGHLBArGLEaRHgt!
1/14/2010 5:45 AM
Well no but one time I woke up.With no Shoes,no shirt and a half a pair of blue jeans on.1 1/2 bottles of Jack will do bad things to you.
1/14/2010 12:43 PM
Not me personally, but a friend/coworker had this experience.

Firefighters generally work 24 hr shifts from 7am - 7am the next morning, with 24 hrs off between shifts. He had several calls all night long, got off at 7am went home and to bed. Woke up noticed that it was time to go to work, dressed and went to the station. Gets there and it's like what are you doing here? He says its his shift. Then is told it's 7PM. He was 12 hrs early. To add to the confusion it was winter, dark in both the morning and evening.
1/14/2010 1:35 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By firecapt on 1/14/2010
To add to the confusion it was winter, dark in both the morning and evening.

Thats part of the problem for sure.
1/14/2010 2:36 PM
not quite like that, but one time I woke up and there was a tiger in the bathroom, a baby I'd never seen before in the closet, one of my front teeth was missing, the place was a mess, and i was missing my buddy who was supposed to get married the next day.
1/14/2010 4:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by redwingscup on 1/14/2010not quite like that, but one time I woke up and there was a tiger in the bathroom, a baby I'd never seen before in the closet, one of my front teeth was missing, the place was a mess, and i was missing my buddy who was supposed to get married the next day.
hell of a time eh redwings? like when the asian dude kicked our ***** because i stole his man purse
1/15/2010 3:33 AM
my lips are sealed
1/15/2010 3:36 AM
Occasionally, the PHDs that i surreptitiously utilize get the better of me. The availability of "cheat codes" has enabled me to get clean, and I am no longer in denial. Friends question the paraphernalia cluttering the place, but I can explain that. It's the dog's.
1/15/2010 6:32 AM
Posted by redwingscup on 1/14/2010 4:18:00 PM (view original):
not quite like that, but one time I woke up and there was a tiger in the bathroom, a baby I'd never seen before in the closet, one of my front teeth was missing, the place was a mess, and i was missing my buddy who was supposed to get married the next day.
I hate when that happens.  Especially walking into the bathroom in the middle of the night and finding a tiger there.  Waking up to a naughty little tiger in my bed is a different story. 
4/4/2011 4:52 AM
As for erratic hours, I wouldn't know about that.  Just check the times of my posts.
4/4/2011 4:54 AM
Posted by pfattkatt on 1/15/2010 6:32:00 AM (view original):
Occasionally, the PHDs that i surreptitiously utilize get the better of me. The availability of "cheat codes" has enabled me to get clean, and I am no longer in denial. Friends question the paraphernalia cluttering the place, but I can explain that. It's the dog's.
PhDs?  How much brain power do you have working on your teams pfk?
4/4/2011 1:07 PM
judging by the results, not nearly enough!!!
4/5/2011 6:19 PM
Has this ever happened to anybody? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.