RIP Beyond the Boxscore Topic

WE HARDLY KNEW YE!!!
1/20/2010 5:27 PM
1/20/2010 7:17 PM
Hey Raucous,

Just a quick introductory post to let you know that I will be taking over the content portion of Whatifsports.com previously administered by Paul. This is my first week, but I'm really eager to get going with some new projects and fresh content for not only Btb, but other areas on the site. I hope to roll out some new content before my business trip to LA next week. If you want to check out some of my writing from one of my previous gigs, feel free to visit http://www.toledofreepress.com/author/rfowler/ . I have a background in television, radio and print media and believe that hat trick of ability will only lead to great things in the future and for a more vibrant, entertaining and informative Whatifsports.com. Take care and I look forward to talking to you and all members more in the future.

Sincerely,

Ryan

Whatifsports.com
1/21/2010 3:07 PM
<<<<<<<<<<<<WHERES THE SITE STAFF THINGY
1/21/2010 5:19 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By bgsualum on 1/21/2010
Hey Raucous,

Just a quick introductory post to let you know that I will be taking over the content portion of Whatifsports.com previously administered by Paul. This is my first week, but I'm really eager to get going with some new projects and fresh content for not only Btb, but other areas on the site. I hope to roll out some new content before my business trip to LA next week. If you want to check out some of my writing from one of my previous gigs, feel free to visit http://www.toledofreepress.com/author/rfowler/ . I have a background in television, radio and print media and believe that hat trick of ability will only lead to great things in the future and for a more vibrant, entertaining and informative Whatifsports.com. Take care and I look forward to talking to you and all members more in the future.

Sincerely,

Ryan

Whatifsports.com

Good luck man...I hope you'll bring some logic to the project and moreover, I hope you know what you got yourself into. May God bless you with thick, non-arrogant skin. Take care.

Trevor
1/22/2010 11:42 AM
Cool.
1/25/2010 11:20 AM
Coolio.
2/21/2010 3:05 AM
2/23/2010 3:12 PM
RIP
2/24/2010 11:39 PM
IQWID
2/25/2010 2:41 PM
big swallowem isn't doing a very good yob
4/18/2010 12:44 AM
Superbeast ... who is big swallowem
4/19/2010 4:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bgsualum on 4/19/2010Superbeast ... who is big swallowem

hmmmmm
4/29/2010 10:39 PM
wis owned by mike nudi?........classic
4/29/2010 10:39 PM
Maybe if we opend some political threads in here?
5/4/2010 2:54 AM
12 Next ▸
RIP Beyond the Boxscore Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.