Cresten and Swamphawk’s Shtickless Thread Topic

A tale of 2 bad cole slaws.

Chicken Shack. Great taste, lousy texture. Ground up into a fine mulch. We call it ABC...Already been chewed.

Joe's Crab Shack. Good texture and very fresh. No flavor what so ever. Tastes like cabbage, carrots and lettuce.

If someone could take the Crab slaw and apply the Chicken dressing I could be happy eating slaw!
10/21/2010 12:22 AM
If I had to bet I would say Cresten and Sirious are not the same people.

Not sure who the other one is.
10/24/2010 5:40 PM
Your not really from Iceland are you?
10/25/2010 2:50 AM
I can't believe this fell to page 2. Has swamp stopped eating?
11/8/2010 12:07 AM
At least its a dry heat!
11/12/2010 2:02 AM
I have been lagging. That whole "My Forums" thing makes you lazy.

1 The McRib is back. I like them but was never in love with them.
2 Tried the new fries at wendy's. Think it is  step down but not bad. Still far and away better than the potato nails they sell at Burger King.
3 First Thanksgiving without my grandmother. The family is going to be disperesed wtihout her as a lightning rod. All of us will be with our friends.
4 Still love the Golden Corral buffet.
5 Secret tip. Next time you make a grilled cheese instead of using butter use mayonaise. Will come out golden brown.
6 Counting down the days until Top Chef All Stars starts. They seemed to use a lot of past season villians. Could be fun!

Will try to update this more. Want everyone to hear about food.

If you have any requests or questions feel free to post, or if you are shy sitemail and I can keep your identity a secret.

Just like my silent Majority!
11/12/2010 2:11 AM
For reasons unknown I tried to make pierogis again. Disaster. Ended up with little dough globs. Turned into potato and cheese soup as I tried to boil them. Ate what I could.

I clearly have the dough recipe down. Just need to learn how to roll it out and stamp them.
11/13/2010 4:32 PM
Decided on a Boston Market Meal.

Turkey, Chicken, Creamed Spinach, Stuffing, Sweet potatos and small dill potatos.

The best side dishes in America today!
11/15/2010 1:46 AM

Still got some leftovers. Drop over anytime!

11/15/2010 3:58 PM
T Day rules!
11/15/2010 5:05 PM
So what are you stuffing main ingredients...

Corn bread/white bread mix....Liver...fine chopped apples...mushrooms....pecans
11/16/2010 3:08 PM
Working on a dip.

Refried beans over dirty rice and topped with a grilled combo of black beans, corn, onions and jalapeno peppers. Needs work.
11/22/2010 6:19 PM
T-day went good. Stuffing a hit as normal. Turkey was oddly moist. Less butter next year. Everyone thought the sweet potato casserole was a little too sweet. Cutting back on the brown sugar. Shaved a little orange zest in the cranberry as per Martha Stewarts advice, not good IMHO, but no one else mentioned it.

11/27/2010 6:09 PM
Went with leftover Turkey casserole. I put in sliced celery for a little crunch.
11/29/2010 12:41 AM
Turkey sandwichs for lunch. Just turkey on white with mayo and a little coarse black pepper.
11/29/2010 6:39 PM
◂ Prev 1...34|35|36|37|38...47 Next ▸
Cresten and Swamphawk’s Shtickless Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.