Cresten and Swamphawk’s Shtickless Thread Topic

Quote: Originally Posted By rufusjonz on 1/29/2010300 lbs +
And proud of it!
1/30/2010 12:47 AM
So I have a portable hard drive I made by takeing an old laptop drive and putting it in a portable case I bought on ebay for $10. It started acting up and it seemed to be the cord, so I go to Best Buy. They want $25 for the cord.

Can buy a new portable case with cord anywhere on the internet for half that.

Ever wonder why they don't have more Inidan restaurants around?

1/30/2010 12:50 AM
Really cold today. I don't normally wear a jacket so I am running from the car to work and from work to the car.

Del Taco breakfast burritos are good.

1/30/2010 10:53 AM
Went over my uncle's last night. He was having some computer problems and he wanted me to help him get some voice recognition software going.

He lives on the Edge of Detroit, has a boathouse on his lot so the house is very important to him.

Stopped at a Church's Chicken. There was a drunk customer ahead of me (I was the only caucasian), who was giving the girls a hard time. As he was leaving he told the managaer to "Fire all these b!tches and get some white girls". After he one of the girls asked me what I thought and without thinking I tossed out the line "I forgot you were black". I froze for a second worried that a fast food group may not be political joke people, but the line got a huge laugh...never underestimate your audience!
1/31/2010 11:36 AM
You can always count on black people to be up on the Obama gossip.
1/31/2010 12:02 PM
Best thread since Conversations with Milo.
1/31/2010 2:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by swamphawk22 on 1/31/2010Went over my uncle's last night. He was having some computer problems and he wanted me to help him get some voice recognition software going. He lives on the Edge of Detroit, has a boathouse on his lot so the house is very important to him. Stopped at a Church's Chicken. There was a drunk customer ahead of me (I was the only caucasian), who was giving the girls a hard time. As he was leaving he told the managaer to "Fire all these b!tches and get some white girls". After he one of the girls asked me what I thought and without thinking I tossed out the line "I forgot you were black". I froze for a second worried that a fast food group may not be political joke people, but the line got a huge laugh...never underestimate your audience!

That's fantastic. You should have your own reality show!
1/31/2010 2:28 PM
This is my reality show...I think more people read this than watch "Leave it to Lamas"
1/31/2010 2:33 PM
Adventures in Eating
1/31/2010 7:31 PM
Good to see Eminem at the Grammy's. Lady Gaga at least understands that it is all about the show!
1/31/2010 11:57 PM
I can only imagine swamp's posts being read in the voice of Larry King.
2/1/2010 12:25 AM
Really? I was thinking James Earl Jones.

"I find your lack of faith...disturbing"!
2/1/2010 10:23 AM
Somehow, "I was the only caucasian" sounds more convincing coming from Larry King.
2/1/2010 11:02 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By swamphawk22 on 1/29/2010
Garbage night.

I find it interesting while we had a more Conservative Mayor the rules covering garbage and recycling and clippings were much stricter. After we got a more liberal Mayor they lightened up. Not sure if it was a coincidence or policy.

Have Fridays off, going to take my Grandmother to a health food store in Royal Oak. For people not familar with the Detroit Area Royal Oak is our alternative culture city. First time I ever saw 2 men kissing in person it was while I was in a used record store in Royal Oak. An old story, as you can tell by the fact that we still had records.

why does a record store have mirrors like that?
2/1/2010 11:05 AM
are you on facebook?
2/1/2010 11:09 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...47 Next ▸
Cresten and Swamphawk’s Shtickless Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.