Cresten and Swamphawk’s Shtickless Thread Topic

**WARNING - SHTICK ALERT***

Don't hijack swamp's thread.
1/29/2010 10:14 AM
Swamp, I'd like to know some things about you. You told welsh you're what...44? Married? Kids? Kid toucher? Fill me in on what a swamphawk is
1/29/2010 10:16 AM
When was the last time you tied up a teenager.
1/29/2010 10:22 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
It makes it do what?
1/29/2010 12:10 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
No need to shout.
1/29/2010 12:21 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By hugenuge42 on 1/29/2010Swamp, I'd like to know some things about you. You told welsh you're what...44? Married? Kids? Kid toucher? Fill me in on what a swamphawk i
actually 45. Never Married, close once to the love of my life Jane...Now living in Florida.

No kids. Good with Kids. I cannot tell you how many times kids have been lost in a store and for some reson they come to me to find their mothers.

I have not sexually molested a minor since I was 16. And it was my Girlfriend Wendy, who later appeared in the send in your amateur photo section of gallery magazine. She was my first.

I like politics, firearms, cooking, TV, Movies, watchign sports, bowling, putt putt, pasta and the Detroit Symphony Orchestra, less since Neme .

I am an Atheist. Almost militant in my Atheism, but respectful of all religions. For a while I was dating a nice Jewish girl. She made a big point out of identifying herself as a secular Jew. One time at a party someone asked me about my religion, and just to jab her I said "I am an Atheist, you know, a Secular Christian".

I play World of Warcraft. Someone bought it for me and I thought I would hate it, and I was wrong. I am not a fanatic, but I play regular.

I am on this site called What if Sports, that does fanatsy sports...wait you know this part!

Like Red, Black and Purple, hate Green.
1/29/2010 1:05 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By gin_caesar on 1/29/2010When was the last time you tied up a teenager
Actually never. I had feelings of excitement when I would see movies where people were in bondage, or being humiliated, even before puberty, but I never understood why. Didnt know until I read some books put out by a company I cannot remember the name of. Had green in it. Bondage house series. Than it became clear...I was Master Edward!
1/29/2010 1:13 PM
heh
1/29/2010 1:59 PM
Definitely been on TCAP
1/29/2010 2:01 PM
awesome. Gin, Nuge, I'll accept your apologies anytime now.
1/29/2010 2:02 PM
Didnt get a chance to go to Royal Oak today, pushed it back to sunday. Cooked up some salmon in garlic butter with a broccoli/potato/cheddar/rice side dish.

Also had to pay some bills. amazing how much easier paying your sprint bill is than paying your bill from my landline phone Cavalier Telephone.

That new 5 layer .89 cent burrito from taco bell is worth the money, but not much more. Their competition in our area, Del Taco have a fried cheescake...not nearly as good as the fried cheescake at Arby's.

1/29/2010 7:09 PM
300 lbs + ?
1/29/2010 8:48 PM
1/29/2010 9:27 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...47 Next ▸
Cresten and Swamphawk’s Shtickless Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.