Cresten and Swamphawk’s Shtickless Thread Topic

anyone seen the Muppets commercials for people who donate time to certain causes getting a free day at Disney World?

Seen 2 that were a little disturbing. One is set in a hospital and Fozzy Bear kills a muppet with a Defibrillator, all played for jokes but it seems a little odd. The other one has Swedeish Chef set fire to a flambee dish. Odd because everyone flips out as soon as he lights it. The fire seems small and that is what flambee is.
2/3/2010 7:19 PM
guess he's fasting.
2/5/2010 10:01 AM
Off today. Did some ramen noodles for lunch. Add some diced onions and a piece of hard pumpernickel bread.

Continued my pasta and chicken series last night. Boiled the chicken and then cut it up and friend it in garlic parsley sea salt fresh ground pepper and butter. Made the noodles and mixed in some butter, milk and peas with salt and pepper. Put chicken over noodles.

Something didnt work. Over cooked the peas, but something about the flavors didnt work.
2/5/2010 2:36 PM
for work early so I had time to get breakfast. Egg Mcmuffin, still the traditional favorite.

Lunch was McDoubles and Sweet tea

2/6/2010 1:00 PM
you ate mcdonalds twice in one day?
2/6/2010 1:18 PM
GO FER SUPPER TOO!

TYPICAL FAT AMERIKAN REPUG SLOB!
2/6/2010 1:32 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By gin_caesar on 2/06/2010you ate mcdonalds twice in one day?
yes I did. I know that seems boring, but sometimes close trumps style.
2/6/2010 2:09 PM
You know the 3 most important things in finding a place to eat lunch in 1 hour are...

1 Location

2 Location

3 Never shut down by the health inspector
2/6/2010 7:42 PM
Are there really no other places nearby?
2/7/2010 8:29 AM
I just meant the 2 closeest places were Taco Bell and McDonalds. That is until the new Sonic opens just down the street!!

Cant wait for that.

Tried poached eggs today, for a mock Eggs benedict I make. I really suck at poached eggs, always need to do 2 or 3 extra to get a enough good one.

Just do egg, bacon on toast with fresh straberry compote.
2/7/2010 11:09 AM
So my Grandmother had valve surgery on her heart about 10 years ago. Doctors advised she start taking an aspirin regiment. 1 81mg each day. They gave her a script for it, and she paid $7 per month, just like any other prescription. I asked her doctor if she could just use over the counter, and she said yes.

Prescription 30 pills $7

OTC 300 pills $8

Why dont they just tell you that in the first place?
2/7/2010 3:14 PM
My Dr. DID! He even told me what brand costs less. Get a new Doc or treat the old lady to a bottle of aspiren.
2/7/2010 3:28 PM
YOUTH IN ASIA
2/7/2010 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By nickbracco on 2/07/2010My Dr. DID! He even told me what brand costs less. Get a new Doc or treat the old lady to a bottle of aspiren
Hard to get old people to change their doctors.

Did treat her to a bottle of aspirin.
2/8/2010 12:18 PM
THE SONIC OPENED TODAY!!

Will not be to go today because we are getting lunch brought in for a meeting, and I took tomorrow off. Wednesday I am all over the sonic!
2/8/2010 12:20 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...47 Next ▸
Cresten and Swamphawk’s Shtickless Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.