Olympic Lipsyncing Topic

Hey was that Ru Paul with an afro singing the Olympic Hymn???

Get yer programs here! Can't tell the sex of Canadian performers without yer programs!
2/12/2010 10:47 PM
Los Angeles 1984="the" SMOG Games!! (boycotted of course)

Atlanta 1996="Somebody" bombed the games!! (and the USA lost the 4x100 relay)

You POSTERS (who insult CANADA) would not know CULTURE if it grew on the end your tiny little dicks!!!

.....Baseball, Hot Dogs and Apple pie!!!! (Pontiac is gone people)

I WONT CONDEMN AMERICANS IN GENERAL, BECAUSE i LOVE MOST AMERICANS.......iNSTEAD i SEND MY RATH TO THE POSTERS IN THIS FORUM......wHO FOR ALL i KNOW COULD BE cANADIAN....

I was very happy with the opening ceramony!!!

nuff said!!!
2/13/2010 1:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Feamster on 2/12/2010As goofy as Canada is, there's no other country (other than Sweden) that I would want as our "neighbor to the north"...Could you fit that on a bumper sticker??:-)

Sweden is awesome, this is very true.
2/13/2010 2:56 AM
Was I the only one waiting for Dave Foley to make an appearance?
2/13/2010 4:30 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By Jtpsops on 2/12/2010Good ol' K.D. Lang...almost always mistaken for a dude

WHOA!!! I kept thinking "That dude looks familar" but couldn't figure it out. Clay Aiken came to mind.

2/13/2010 4:31 AM
As bad as the whole thing was it was worth watching ...... because THE GREAT ONE was there!!

To see Wayne Gretzky anytime, anywhere, doing anything, is worth it. No matter what you say about Canada they can counter with "Gretzky!"

Gretzky, Jordan, Ali, Tiger Woods ..... the Greatest EVER!!!
2/13/2010 6:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by juskay on 2/13/2010Los Angeles 1984="the" SMOG Games!! (boycotted of course)Atlanta 1996="Somebody" bombed the games!! (and the USA lost the 4x100 relay)You POSTERS (who insult CANADA) would not know CULTURE if it grew on the end your tiny little dicks!!!.....Baseball, Hot Dogs and Apple pie!!!!  (Pontiac is gone people) I WONT CONDEMN AMERICANS IN GENERAL, BECAUSE i LOVE MOST AMERICANS.......iNSTEAD i SEND MY RATH TO THE POSTERS IN THIS FORUM......wHO FOR ALL i KNOW COULD BE cANADIAN....I was very happy with the opening ceramony!!!nuff said!!!
Wow, the whole time I thought it was Baseball, Hot Dogs, Apple Pie, and Chevrolet.

My bad.

And those opening ceremonies were pretty damn cheesy with the Ice Frankenstein thingys and all. And nice job on the malfunctioning cauldron. The whole time I was hoping the torch lighters would be the cast of the Trailer Park Boys.
2/13/2010 9:13 AM
Who's Rath?
2/13/2010 11:55 AM
Rath is the YouTube guy they let do slam poetry in the middle of the ceremony.

"Canada is the 'what' in 'what's new'!"
2/13/2010 12:56 PM
I thought that was wolvie.
2/13/2010 2:01 PM
2/13/2010 2:02 PM
Nice non-pic, boxey.
2/13/2010 2:26 PM
Please send your money order to Photobucket.
2/13/2010 8:17 PM
I liked the opening ceremonies. Well, most of it. That one dude was a freak. But the effects were amazing.
2/13/2010 8:30 PM
It was either the Ceremonies or a rerun of 'The Nanny". So I decided on taking a nap. Good choice.
2/13/2010 8:57 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Olympic Lipsyncing Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.