Olympic Lipsyncing Topic

lmfao...and the same link you gave me for the # of Monster Truck Races in Canada told me that there are 21 of them the same weekend in the U.S.....too funny!

Anyway, I'm done badmouthing my good ole boys from the south....

far too many good things from the U.S.....way more good than bad!
2/15/2010 9:50 PM
Canadian Tuxedo

Stay classy, Canada!!!!
2/15/2010 9:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alanasdad on 2/15/2010lmfao...and the same link you gave me for the # of Monster Truck Races in Canada told me that there are 21 of them the same weekend in the U.S.....too funny!Anyway, I'm done badmouthing my good ole boys from the south....far too many good things from the U.S.....way more good than bad!

Its all good. After all, Canada is responsible for Shania Twain (and I'm not talking aboot her music), Moosehead Beer, Hockey (its not football, but it'll do), Rush (they were good about 25 years ago), Bob and Doug McKenzie, and the funny-as-hell Trailer Park Boys. Now if you could just get your cops to stop wearing those Dudley Do-Right costumes we'd take you a little more seriously.
2/15/2010 11:18 PM
Some pretty good bud comes down out of BC too.
2/15/2010 11:20 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By MikeT23 on 2/15/2010
Canadian Tuxedo

Stay classy, Canada!!!!

Is that you Alanas dad?
2/16/2010 12:24 AM
I thought this was about a new event. dammit.

I bet these guys could take the gold.

2/16/2010 1:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MikeT23 on 2/15/2010Why?  To prove Canada doesn't have anyone capable of designing the facilities they'd need for the Olympics?
It was Canadian engineers from the '88 Calgary Olympics who designed most of the venues at the 2002 Salt Lake City Olympics.
2/16/2010 1:46 AM
So they brought in Americans to design their venues?
2/16/2010 6:48 AM
It's common practise for Olympic organizers to draw on the knowledge and expertise of past Olympic organizers to help with their own. Hence why Salt Lake City went to the Calgary organizers for help, and why the Vancouver organizers went to the Salt Lake City organizers for help. As we all know, technology improves over time so every time there is an Olympics in North America, the organizers would go to the last North American city to host the games for help. The same thing is done in Europe. It would be stupid not to.

2/16/2010 1:41 PM
I believe the Calgary organizers had Lake Placid Engineers on hand to help them with their venues as well. I believe that answers your question.

2/16/2010 1:43 PM

WTF America?!?!?! Red White and Blue through and through....performing in Canada, I think he skated to a KD Lang song.
2/17/2010 6:00 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By MikeT23 on 2/15/2010
Canadian Tuxedo

Stay classy, Canada!!!!

Hi death!
2/18/2010 2:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SpotSell on 2/15/2010Bob Costas is a joke wth that obvious hair piece.

Is it a hairpiece? I thought his hair was always in that style, but now he's just goin overboard with the Grecian Formula, and making it jet black.

(incidentally, I can't say, read, or type "hairpiece" with out thinking of Cheech and Chong.)
2/18/2010 2:39 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By cerrano13 on 2/16/2010
I thought this was about a new event. dammit.

I bet these guys could take the gold.

You know, I know these dudes became one of the biggest jokes in the history of music but I bet they scored more poon than anyone for about two years.

I bet they wouldn't do anything differently.
2/18/2010 3:02 PM
Well, one of them would.
2/18/2010 3:07 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Olympic Lipsyncing Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.