dynasty list index and more Topic

i completed posting data from another update, with data from 3/29/16. i figured i wouldn't over-spam the forums with all the misc **** i figure people mostly don't care about, the conference dynasty stuff, records like listings of undefeated seasons, longest streaks, population data, etc... if anyone wants to see an updated version, let me know, i'll try to post it.

crap, i just noticed the stupid *** new forum screwed up the spacing, instead of having tabs between fields, its interpreting it as a single space! damn it! so that makes it a little harder to read. still legible, ill try to fix for next time. i am thinking of setting up a web tool (a basic website with a simple program on it) that would allow people to see the data for any season, that would be updated all the time, so people could see where their programs stand and all times, with the top 50 teams available in every single division. plus, people could go back and see data never previously available, like if their team peaked 9 seasons ago and the data was ran 15 and 5 seasons ago, doesn't really help them. they could see like, did they have a top 10 program in their division at that time, or what - where did the peak. i think that would be nice to be able to peruse. just have to get off my *** and do it :) i hate that i don't keep these updated, because it ruins much of the value of the current top program rankings, but its such a pain to post it all on the forums (collecting the data is trivial). so i am wanting to do the little web tool to save me time, too.

had some movement on the all time dynasty lists, which i like to note in general. from 12/25/15 to now, kansas-tark moved up on the 10yr from 8th to 1st, making it an interesting competition with stewdog's georgia tech-iba, and hofhof's syracuse-wooden, which have been amazing for the last couple years, becoming the most impressive d1 programs of all time. also, on the 20 yr d1, oldman's MSU-crum program has moved up from 12th all time to 9th. not top 10 news, which is all i usually say, but lwbraun's texas a&m in iba has moved up from 16th to 11th - and is just 1 point out of 10th! this 5 point jump is a big advancement for just a few seasons, so it will be interesting to watch for further advancement.

in division 3, tarvalon's maryville - crum program has moved up from 11th to tied for 8th, securing a spot in the d3 all time top 20 program list.

congrats to all coaches making moves in the all time lists! those are damn hard spots to secure, to be a top 10 program in the history of the game, in d1/d2/d3...

also, quick congrats to ledfoot in d2 and mfnmyers in d3 for having the hottest programs in the game, right now / current 10 seasons. (congrats to me for d1, i suppose). congrats to hofhof in d1, llamanunts in 2, and jsajsa in d3, for having the greatest dynasties in the game at this time / current 20 seasons.
4/2/2016 3:52 AM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8
dynasty list index and more Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.