What is your favorite thing to do in GD? Topic

Quote: Originally Posted By robust_trex on 3/24/2010
Quote: Originally Posted By potter444 on 3/24/2010
Having staring contests with the headshots of my players, picturing other coaches nude, reporting Cravedogg to WIS for offering my recruits three-ways with him and Jim Tressell, the majesty of the GD council when it convenes all decked out in powdered wigs and stained boxers, the crisp popping-sounds of countless tounges bathing Nelson's sack, recreating the play-by-play of my box scores using the voice of Fred Schneider, convincing recruits to ride in my van, licking the $10.00 stamps for my recruitment letters, receiving sitemails from Vandy Boy written on his 14-key keyboard, wearing different disguises at my computer to fool recruits who will not accept my home visits and reading the forums on my laptop while sitting for hours and hours every day in a restaurant where I think the food is lousy, I don't order anything and ***** about the service.

POT-ter sez
ROFL!!! This is priceless
3/24/2010 3:10 PM
I still enjoy putting on my Speedo thong of incredible gameplanning +2 for the big games. When I have a team on a winning streak, sometimes I won't change my undergarments. I do enjoy saving some money with the rising cost of laundry detergent.

I also enjoy a fine intellectual discourse with people like swamphawk and snake.
3/24/2010 3:58 PM
Well, you might if you were qualified.
3/24/2010 7:35 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By ddingo on 3/24/2010
I still enjoy putting on my Speedo thong of incredible gameplanning +2 for the big games. When I have a team on a winning streak, sometimes I won't change my undergarments. I do enjoy saving some money with the rising cost of laundry detergent.

I also enjoy a fine intellectual discourse with people like swamphawk and snake.

You guys wear underwear?
3/24/2010 7:58 PM
Beating teams that show no originality and creativity where the coach just came to the forums and copied with lots of other coaches are doing and assumed it would work for him.
3/24/2010 9:18 PM
Rebuilding teams that has been coached by a SIMS only or I look for a team with the worst win/loss record I can find is my fav thang!! My down fall is I never stay long enough with a team to reap the rewards. I also rebuild slow compared to others. I am thinking about getting more agressive in my recruiting and try to turn teams around in 3-4 season instead of my normal 6-8 seaosn. Either way, it's a blast to rebuild and I can't see playing GD any other way.

Shamu

3/24/2010 10:25 PM
I enjoy being known as one of the worst coaches in GD sets me apart from most everyone else. Nothing like getting blasted by 30-50 points makes my day. My first year upset a sim team and was going for a 0-13 season only to be denied. The great part about GD is paying over $10 per season or less than a dollar per loss. Can't even complain like most people because no clue how the game is suppose to work so no temper tirades if there was a problem anyway. My goal is to improve one more win per season every season and beat a human coached team by year 5. From what has been said on the forums this post is safe because nobody will be asking me for advice, or get jealous of my one win, or even ridicule me for at least trying.
3/24/2010 11:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by oheyecu812 on 3/24/2010I enjoy being known as one of  the worst coaches in GD sets me apart from most everyone else. Nothing like getting blasted by 30-50 points makes my day. My first year upset a sim team and was going for a 0-13 season only to be denied.  The great part about GD is paying over $10 per season or less than a dollar per loss. Can't even complain like most people because no clue how the game is suppose to work so no temper tirades if there was a problem anyway. My goal is to improve one more win per season every season and beat a human coached team by year 5. From what has been said on the forums this post is safe because nobody will be asking me for advice, or get jealous of my one win, or even ridicule me for at least trying.

Lol, fix your depth charts up so players don't get tired, and you should have no less than 7-8 wins this year!
3/24/2010 11:42 PM
Reading Brexx's posts and having my brain swell at the sheer depth that one can dive into a minute' trivial point of a computer sim game.

Just kididng Brexx, be careful over there and come home safe.
3/24/2010 11:47 PM
Poaching.
3/24/2010 11:57 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By dukelegend on 3/24/2010
Quote: Originally Posted By ddingo on 3/24/2010

You guys wear underwear
I'm not greedy. I'll share 'em if a guy like crave or jeffkahleb needs 'em.
3/24/2010 11:58 PM
I like to listen to George Jones while I read play-by-plays.
3/25/2010 12:06 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By dwidwi on 3/24/2010Beating teams that show no originality and creativity where the coach just came to the forums and copied with lots of other coaches are doing and assumed it would work for him
My teams would definitely fit into that category Dwid! Happy to accept the challenge / invite when you move on from Manchester.
3/25/2010 5:29 AM
This post could not be converted. To view the original post's thread, click here.
3/25/2010 7:22 AM
Dang, mojolad, I put mine on backwards this morning.
3/25/2010 9:54 AM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
What is your favorite thing to do in GD? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.