Hockey Dynasty Status Update Topic

Agreed Yogs... way to short and I as well would like control over all aspects of question 2.
3/30/2010 5:55 PM
FINALLY!!! i'd like to sign up to be in the first league. heh. :>
3/30/2010 6:34 PM
LOVE IT!!!
3/30/2010 8:37 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By yogsloth on 3/30/2010
That was the world's shortest survey, and given the limited nature of the two questions, it's gonna be hard to come up with real value there.

If I'm signing up for a hockey dynasty (and, uh, I'm signing up for a hockey dyansty) I want all five of those options fully fleshed out and rockin'... otherwise I already have SLH.

I did try one season of HBD, and I have to say, if it's as overwhelmingly complicated as that game was, that'll surely do.

I am an HBD junkie... and if a hockey dynasty game can be like HBD (and nothing like HD or GD), I'll probably get divorced, if not for the money spent here, then for the time spent here.
3/30/2010 9:05 PM
Bring on Pucks Dynasty! You guys'll have all of Canada on this site if you can get a good NHL-style dynasty sim going.
3/30/2010 9:40 PM
all five sections of the second question should be incorporated. mirror HBD as closely as possible, adding all the current simleague hockey functions.
3/31/2010 2:40 AM
Love it! The sooner, the better. Thanks for working on this for us.
3/31/2010 7:03 AM
I agree, on the 2nd question... while I had to pick 1, I really wanted to select all of them
3/31/2010 8:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aginor on 3/31/2010I agree, on the 2nd question... while I had to pick 1, I really wanted to select all of them
+1
3/31/2010 9:16 AM
I think the consensus is that there needed to be an "all of the above" option on the 2nd question
3/31/2010 9:17 AM
What's really the most important feature to me, though, is that my sim players get to date sim actresses and then have inappropriate pictures taken of them and published on sim websites.
3/31/2010 11:07 AM
Man if this hockey dynasty happens I am going to be so jazzed! I would like to put my name up for the first league! please and thank you!
3/31/2010 11:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yogsloth on 3/31/2010What's really the most important feature to me, though, is that my sim players get to date sim actresses and then have inappropriate pictures taken of them and published on sim websites.

Well its bound to happen. Maybe have outside the rink battles of like sean avery and dion phaneuf lol. Like your players has been suspended for to much drinking and partying lol.
3/31/2010 12:49 PM
Hey guys, don't worry about the survey too much. It was meant to be really short to accomplish just two things. 1) To point everyone to this thread, if you haven't seen it yet. 2) To establish an order in which we are going to discuss those topics and how much time we'll spend on them. That way, if we get the go-ahead to start the final piece (the coding) in June, for example, we'll have spent April and May discussing the pieces you guys feel are the most important and we can start coding those pieces first. That is all the survey was for. The meat of the discussions is yet to come and I'll probably start an entirely new forum for those discussions.
3/31/2010 1:20 PM
i was hoping for more questions. Please don't include facilities improvements to the game, let that be a part of the coaching/staff like in HBD

Also, I dont know about having more than 3 teams.. Pro, Minor, and a Junior would be great. I'd be interested to see how you'd approach the draft, because it is 100X more complicated then other leagues. If you draft players who don't want to go pro yet, or you want to develop (with a higher risk reward formula than putting the player in juniors) there would have to be some seperate pool for them.

Maybe just hire me to set up the outlines for the game for you.

3/31/2010 1:43 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...16 Next ▸
Hockey Dynasty Status Update Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.