Calling out gin and rlahann Topic

Watched the first two episodes of Justified. Not as strong as I was hoping...a little bit too sanitized, which is not what I was expecting. But at the same time, it's still a lot of fun--and really engaging.
4/18/2010 11:54 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I think (and this may be a first for an F/X show) they are really plotting this out in a manner that prioritizes the long term. I hope it works, and I'm definitely in for the duration, but I'm afraid there's not enough urgency to hold enough viewers, even for a cable show. Haven't seen the ratings though, so I have no idea how well it's doing so far.
4/19/2010 5:43 PM
Yeah, it's really patient, which is a nice surprise. I just wish it were a little harder? Like the scene where the white supremacists staged the ambush on the highway--it felt like they had zero interest in actually making that suspenseful...it was more just kind of another chance for wry humour. Which is a stylistic choice...and hell, it may even be like Leonard's short story (I know he's an EP) and I've never read his stuff, but it's more fun and less dangerous than I was hoping/expecting.
4/19/2010 7:10 PM
FOLLOW MY LEAD!
4/19/2010 7:33 PM
WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR?
WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!
I don't hide it. How many episodes ? I can't remember what time this season started. Seemed like mid-morning or something.
4/19/2010 7:38 PM
Good episode. This season has the chance to be right up there with 1-3...even if they've thrown away real-time along the way. Haven't had such a good female interrogation since N. Meyers.
4/20/2010 2:23 AM
Trailer Park Boys = greatest show ever, if you watch it enough to get a feel for the characters.
4/20/2010 2:28 AM
3rd episode of Justified was really good...I think I'm coming around on this show.
4/22/2010 9:52 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Calling out gin and rlahann Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.