Calling out gin and rlahann Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Quote: Originally Posted By rlahann on 4/19/2010I don't hide it. How many episodes ? I can't remember what time this season started. Seemed like mid-morning or something
Only 6 more hours. That will be a sad evening, when this is all done.
4/23/2010 11:09 AM
I still haven't started it...read one review which compared it season five--same intellectual sloppiness. They were particularly stuck on the vilification of the Wisconsin kids that came down to help.
4/27/2010 10:29 PM
Nothing about that show seemed remotely interesting to me other than the HBO label, and it sounds like I'll stick with that instinct.
4/28/2010 8:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tylermathias on 4/28/2010Nothing about that show seemed remotely interesting to me other than the HBO label, and it sounds like I'll stick with that instinct.
ditto
4/28/2010 9:15 PM
Friday Night Lights.
4/28/2010 9:43 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By rlahann on 4/23/2010Watched episode 4 (Allan Ruck)...awesome. I'm officially on board
That was really good, as was this week. Definitely picking up the pace a little.
4/28/2010 10:19 PM
Getting ready to watch it now.

That dentist episode was one of my favorite hours of television I've seen in quite awhile. Not high art by any means...just a sh!tload of fun.
4/29/2010 12:45 AM
Yeah, Ruck is always good.

Watched Twin Peaks 2010...I mean Happy Town...last night. About what I expected, possibly a notch or two less ******. May continue to watch out of sheer boredom.
4/29/2010 9:51 AM
You mean, the 2nd season of Harper's Island?
4/29/2010 10:09 AM
Had I busted my poker tourney before the ABC "town" programming flipped from Cougar to Happy, I'd have gone directly to The Show. Alas, that was not to be.

At the very least, watching M.C. Gainey babble incoherently is somewhat entertaining, and that one chick is kinda hot.
4/29/2010 10:12 AM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Calling out gin and rlahann Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.