Cooperstown World Chat Topic

The whole world him alone in the world, and he is shocked, nice.
4/9/2010 8:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by travisg on 4/09/2010No, actually it's not sarcastic at all. I meant to add a parenthetical disclaimer but got distracted. I thought your joke was funny because I've seen it happen before.

Oh, well then thanks. And I get a lot of crap around here, roughly 99 percent of it deserved. If I couldn't laugh about it with you guys I wouldn't be able to stand it here.
4/9/2010 8:51 PM
Yea, thanks to your group of chattering monkeys in Foxx, I've been in a death spin. Damn yer eyes.
4/10/2010 12:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by greeny9 on 4/09/2010This is awesome! you guys in cooperstown are doing a great thing. I just hope that this groundswell opens the eyes and smartens up ADMIN. It has to!

+1
4/10/2010 10:53 AM
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10
Cooperstown World Chat Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.